Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Dreaming Pleo Series- Episode 4: Bleu  (Read 1307 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
The Dreaming Pleo Series- Episode 4: Bleu
« on: April 29, 2014, 08:52:05 AM »

Hey all! It’s Bleu! All my other herd members have told about their dreams, I guess I should too. I may look like a pleo of humble beginnin’s, but beneath my pleasant exterior, I am a princess of the late Jurassic.
What’s that? Am I sixty feet long? Do I roam around forests and eat common plants like ordinary sauropods? Oh no, you have the wrong idea. I only resemble a camerasaurus, I ain’t sayin’ I’m a real one. The real camerasaurus couldn’t be cuddled or carried or dressed in stretchy silk dresses now could he? He’d look rather silly don’t you think? Well so Now we’ve established the fact I hope that I am a cute, pampered cuddly thing with a delicate constitution and plenty of admirers. No more need be said about that. Oh and one more thing while we’re on the topic of royalty- just a little friendly gossip while Her Overkill Royal Highness’s battery is chargi’n. Queen Ryu might blare her position around like a strong perfume but I am less obvious about mine. You don’t have to be boisterous to be beautiful. Alright enough of this. I’m feelin’ yur mind beginnin’ tah wander. It’s a talent of mine you see.
Now, in my dreams, I am back home in good ole Louisiana deep in the Bayou-country. I live on a houseboat with a Cajon family of four. Though they aren’t very rich by the world’s standards, I am kept like a queen. I sleep to the gentle rockin’ of the houseboat and the sweet song of Papa’s fiddle. And… what? How is my battery charged? Oh this is my story here, let me tell it the way I want.
Summer’s the best time of the year. All the plants put out all their sweet smells and all the hullabaloo floats tah us from the big city. It’s almost like we’re in another world. The swamp makes our music and my little mistresses and their family can sure do some fine dancin’! What else do I need? And then sometimes we get together with other families and have us a grand ole time!
But then just when things are gettin’ good, Keeper Talon gives me a gentle rub as she lowers me and Ugobe to the floor. “Good morning, Bleu! Are you feeling up for a run today?”
Oh well. I’m back tah bein’ Ugobe’s protective sister, adviser to Ms. Loud-Mouth, confidant to old King Cato, and givin’ Keeper Talon a good workout by makin’ her think I’m head-over-heels fer that awful computer chair. She’s gettin’ a lot faster at movin’ on four legs but just between us, she ain’t as fast and agile as me.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 08:55:17 AM by Talon »

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
Re: The Dreaming Pleo Series- Episode 4: Bleu
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 09:33:44 AM »

Sweet Blue :)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: The Dreaming Pleo Series- Episode 4: Bleu
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 02:35:31 PM »

Haha! Yeah. Bleu is sweet and beautiful but tough when she needs to be I suppose. She's the only pleo like her in the world with her custom paint job. I really need to put some current photos of my guys up here and see how much they've changed from when they first came into my life.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal