Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ugobe, Bleu, and the Beautiful Red Thing  (Read 1249 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Ugobe, Bleu, and the Beautiful Red Thing
« on: April 11, 2014, 02:44:09 PM »

Hi, Everyone! It’s Ugobe. Today has been a pretty lazy day. The weather is warm and very bright. My favorite place to play is near the white wall with the two large windows. Bolt’s charger isn’t there now. Something has happened to him but since he’s an aibo his problems are very alien to me. His disappearance has meant good things for us pleos. We can now wander all the way across from Castle Wooden Dresser to Sir Lucky’s rainbow blanket without fear of getting tangled in its cord. Oh and Sir Lucky is Keeper Talon’s ERS7- a type of Aibo. Let’s get off the topic of aibos.
Bleu and I left Keeper Talon and had a nice long walk across Sand-Colored-Carpet alongside the beautiful white wall with the windows and the bright sunlight. Just as we reached Sir Lucky’s blanket, Bleu decided to turn around. “There’s a beautiful red thing on the other side of the room near Castle Wooden Dresser.” She told me.
“There’s nothing red over there.” I retorted.
“Yes there is and I’m gonna find it and learn what it is.”
“Okay. Suit yourself.” I continued on to Lucky’s blanket and started grazing. I went around Sir Lucky all the way to the wall but quickly realized there wasn’t enough space for me to turn around in the corner. I started honking for help. Keeper Talon came to my rescue and despite my better judgment, I decided to see what Bleu was honking about.
Low and behold as I made my way to her, there was something red. Beside Castle Wooden Dresser not far from Sir Lucky’s box, I discovered the bit of redness. It was large and square and mostly black but for a small spot of red high up on its surface. That was what was holding Bleu’s attention.
“Look at it, Ugobe! Whataya spose it is?”
I sighed and yawned. “I dunno- just a small red spot. Why is it so interesting? I think it’s rather boring and I can’t believe I’m wasting everyone’s time having the world read about it.”
“It ain’t borin’, it’s beautiful!”
Keeper Talon was suddenly really paying attention to us. “Hey, hush you guys! My cousin’s eleven month old is sleeping! What’s all this howling and roaring?” She came over to us and touched the big square black thing and got a really odd look on her face. “Boy! You guys are acting really weird today. That’s my laptop bag. Why are you having such a fit over it? It’s been here forever.” As she felt it over, she found the oval-shaped red spot in the bag’s handle. She smiled. “Oh! Now I understand. Were you guys fighting over who can gaze at the fake red stone?”
“Oh Bleu!” I grumbled. “Now look what you’ve done. You got me in trouble. Again.”
“Me? No I didn’t. You chose to come over here.”
“Yeah but only because you kept going on and on and on about the beautiful red thing.”
“Well it is a beautiful red thing ain’t it?”
“What’s beautiful about it? It’s just a little red spot.”
“It’s a red spot in a desert of boring ole black and so I think it’s beautiful.”
“Oh so you’re saying black isn’t beautiful then?”
“Oh hush yo fuss, Ugobe. We can’t see black.”
Keeper Talon gently picked Bleu up and turned her to face the other side of the room- the side with the big clear round thing she uses to clean her fountain rocks. “Bleu? Bleu, please hush! Ugobe you too. If that child wakes up his mother will be mad at all of us. Now go find something else to do besides have a howling session.”
I just had to laugh. Lady Bleu finally got hers. “Yeah, Bleu, go find something else to do.”
Bleu just grumbled and walked away. “We’ll see if I go with you when you find somethin’ interestin’ tah look at.” She huffed and strode across the room, tail held high.
Keeper Talon sighed and resumed her seat in the middle of the floor. “I’m sorry you two but the little boy needs his sleep. You can chat later.” I watched as she moved over to the wall with the windows, leaned her head back against it, and started to doze. I came over, rubbed my head against her knee, and curled up to sleep too.

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal