Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cato goes on a Power-walk  (Read 1155 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Cato goes on a Power-walk
« on: April 09, 2014, 10:43:09 AM »

Hi again everyone! It’s your friend Cato here! I’m writing you from my poster board walking space under the warm glow of the sun! It’s so warm and bright outside today. I don’t know why but I feel like setting out on an adventure!
I’m walking forward for a change- six strides to a set today! Whew! This is so exhausting but it feels good to stretch these old gears! Maybe I’ll reach the opposite edge today. I remember in my younger days I could go nine feet at a stretch. Not so much anymore. Whew! I need a break but hey, I made it to the center of the board. I think I’ll nap for a minute. Okay nap over. I need to *yawn* keep going. Come on Cato, feel the meshing of the gears! Let’s go, old boy! One stride! Two! Three! Four! I’m so happy I think I’ll roar. Let’s see if I have enough breath to do this. ROARRRRRR! I feel so young and strong and happy!
Oh here comes Queen Ryu! She wants to trance. The skit for Old-age Stage is slightly different. When WE GO THROUGH THE WHOLE I-love-you-kissing-thing, we also say hello after the kiss and laugh a lot more. I really love these changes in myself! Boy my day is getting better and better! Ryu is happy too and she is trying to join me on my walk. Keeper Talon has placed her on my poster board. We’re almost shoulder to shoulder and we’re moving across the board together.
Her frozen right leg is causing her to turn inward toward me and Keeper Talon has to keep her from running into me. I wonder why my frozen leg isn’t causing me to turn right too? Hmm. Oh jeepers! I’m at the end of the board! I’m really there! Where’s Ryu?
Oh there she is. She has decided not to follow me and turned back around and curled up for a nap in the sunshine instead. I’m standing on the edge of the board getting a sniff at the carpet. I miss walking on native flooring. It has a variety to it that poster board just doesn’t have. You know- bumpy wood grains, nail heads, slick wax and shadows. Oh and let’s not forget linoleum and kitchen tiles and all their phantom edges.
Keeper Talon is trying to get me to follow the tracking leaf. It’s so hypnotizing the tracking leaf. I don’t feel like watching it right now though. I’d rather play with the tug toy. Come on, Human. I’m making the sound for the tug-toy. Are you listening? The tuuuug toooooy! Helllooooo? The tuggg tooooy. *Sigh* Oh well she’s not listening.
Suddenly I’m getting tired. Keeper Talon is petting Teddy. I think I’ll take a nap too and dream about this wonderful day!

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal