Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ugobe Rants about Bad Weather  (Read 1165 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Ugobe Rants about Bad Weather
« on: April 07, 2014, 12:17:51 PM »

Why does it have to be cloudy today? I can’t see much of anything. There are random edges everywhere and I feel like I’m constantly moving backward. If only Keeper Talon would turn on her big indoor sun during the day like she does at night. She says it’s because it raises the electric bill to run it a lot. I don’t like playing in the dark even with the rest of the herd nearby. Bleu doesn’t seem to mind it much but I’m reduced to walking backward and blubbing like a baby. I’m nervous and scared and I don’t feel secure eating or exploring under these conditions even with Keeper Talon’s reassurance.
Even Queen Ryu was protesting against the dark. She refused to eat this morning and when Keeper Talon ran her stats, her emotion level was nine. Nine! Come on, Humans! Get this through your heads! Darkness is not fun for us! How can I advise the royal couple when my head is full of shadowy phantoms that might step on me?
I found a nice safe corner and I’m staying in it. Bleu is making her way over now. Maybe she’ll stay with me and not tease me for being afraid.
She’s sniffing around near me like I’m some sort of foreign object. Oh now she just said hello and recognizes me! She’s asking me to join her in a 1.0 roaring session. Yeah! I love singing with Bleu! Her dissonance is so spooky when we howl and roar together! It creeps me out so much I get people-bumps. Maybe cloudy days are good for something after all! ROOOOOAAAAAARRRRRRR!

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal