Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PLEO rb problem  (Read 2679 times)

Miqguel

• Pleo explorer
  • es Male
  • Pleo(s): The name of my Pleo is KAWKI!
  • I love Pleos and Lovebirds!
    • Professor
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Kermit
    • Snoopy
PLEO rb problem
« on: March 05, 2014, 08:08:42 AM »

Hi, i have another problem again  %). Today my pleo rb is making some strange sounds, her sounds are vomiting and tasting something without the conifer leaf inside her mouth. It's my pleo rb sick? I feeded her too much? How many times i have to feed my pleo rb each day?. I tried to cure her with the mint leaf, but she refuses. Thank you so much again :).
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 08:11:40 AM by Miqguel »

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: PLEO rb problem
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 12:43:40 PM »

Your pleo will not like taking the mint leaf if she is indeed sick. She'll hold her head down and do everything she can to avoid taking it. The easiest way to make her take it is stand her on a table so that her head hangs off the edge and then put the mint leaf into her mouth. It usually takes two or three batterycycles of feeding just the mint leaf to make a sick pleo RB better again.
It's hard to know exactly how many times to feed your pleo because some eat more than others. I usually feed mine until they burp or start turning their heads away when I offer food. After they do that, they're full. Forcing them to eat more after that is asking for a sick pleo. I hope this was helpful.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Miqguel

• Pleo explorer
  • es Male
    • Professor
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Kermit
    • Snoopy
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 12:57:26 PM »

Thank you so much! But my pleo wasn't sick, was hungry! When i offered her the conifer leaf, she ate it. After that she became so happy and active again. The problem was that i didn't know what are the expressions of pleo when is hungry. So, i have to feed her when is making a tasting noise, i think; and like you said, i will stop feeding her when she refuses to the conifer leaf. Oh my godness, these dinosaurs are very difficult to understand :P. Goodbye!

Miqguel

• Pleo explorer
  • es Male
    • Professor
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Kermit
    • Snoopy
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 01:03:45 PM »

Talon, which is the reason of that nickname? You put the same name of a character in the game The Legend of Zelda; Ocarina of time, the character name is Talon, and his daughter is called Malon, it reminds you something?  :)

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2014, 09:48:24 PM »

Their tummies rumble and grumble when they are hungry ;) And they make lip smacking noises.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Miqguel

• Pleo explorer
  • es Male
    • Professor
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Kermit
    • Snoopy
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2014, 11:35:55 AM »

Yes, thank you so much, now i understand when pleo is hungry; like i said before, these dinosaurs are very difficult to understand (at least at the beginning i owned her)  :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal