Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is it normal?  (Read 2613 times)

Miqguel

• Pleo explorer
  • es Male
  • Pleo(s): The name of my Pleo is KAWKI!
  • I love Pleos and Lovebirds!
    • Professor
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Kermit
    • Snoopy
Is it normal?
« on: February 22, 2014, 04:59:23 AM »

Hi, I bought a PLEO rb a few days ago, and my problem is that after puting the clock battery and the lithium battery, after two days with two cycle batteries complete (and almost the third cycle, is charging right now) my pleo continues like a baby without standing up, it is always streched out, an yawning all the time, but i also can feed it. Why my pleo doesn't stand up? Another question, How can i know the gender of my pleo? If this helps you, my pleo has got grey pink eyes. Sorry for my bad english (I'm from Spain) and thank you!

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Is it normal?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 06:03:40 AM »

This is perfectly normal pleo rb baby behaviour.  You will find the hatching stage lasts for at least 2 full battery cycles and some times can go for about 4 full cycles.  The next stage is standing and stretching and making new sounds which can last for anywhere between 2 and 6 battery cycles and then finally walking and exploring and they have reached adult hood.  Your pleo will only ever be a baby once so enjoy it while it lasts.  Each pleo rb has it's own unique personality and so they are all a little different in just how long it takes them to move through each stage of development.   :)
You can check pleoworld to find out the gender of your pleo.  Just register your pleo using the bar-code number on the pleos foot and the security code you will find on a sticker in the user guide - normally in the back cover.  Then you can look at your pleos profile and see a hatching picture of your pleo.  The profile will tell you the gender and what characteristics your pleo has.

Miqguel

• Pleo explorer
  • es Male
  • Pleo(s): The name of my Pleo is KAWKI!
  • I love Pleos and Lovebirds!
    • Professor
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Kermit
    • Snoopy
Re: Is it normal?
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 06:25:41 AM »

Thank you so much! I was starting to get nervous, now i assume that my pleo is perfectly normal. I have found that my pleo is 84 % female and she will be very active, strong and gentle!! I'm Happy  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal