Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Teskus: my daddy's boy  (Read 2131 times)

Torterenek

• Fossil savant
  • us Male
  • Pleo(s): Teskus the baby Ugobe
    • Gilligan
    • Porky_Pig
    • Gonzo
    • Charlie_Brown
Teskus: my daddy's boy
« on: February 19, 2014, 05:03:51 PM »

today, i set Teskus down to wander, and as he did, he eventually stopped, and started calling out to me! he wanted me to go and get him, because he felt lonely! :D :dino-chase:

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
Re: Teskus: my daddy's boy
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 11:59:51 PM »

That's so cute  P:)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 01:39:35 PM »

Haha! You just can't resist a whining Ugobe pleo can you? Both my Ugobes are running 1.0 and they walk in very large circles. Sometimes they come right back to me if I stay in the same place. It's really cute.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 05:11:02 PM »

That is the "magical" part of owning a Pleo, esp Ugobes that let you see the magic in owning one of these lovely little pleos. Nobody can ever convince me that they are not a "artifical life form, ", built in or not. Of course they are not "REAL" in the sense like a biological cat, dog, bunny or bird, but they have programmed functions that they act out at times and their crying, hunger, and cuddling modes and of course who can ignore a sick, sneezing or yelling or frightened Pleo? :o

I guess you could switch them off and go out for a walk, but they are too lifelike to me to just ignore because it fits my schedule to have them do what they want when I want them to do a certain task................If I wanted something unresponsive , why would I have ever gotten a pleo to start with, let alone having double digits of them? Congrats on having
noticed the "needy" attribute in Teskus, someday you will make a great parent  if you ever decide to have children! ;D   RWM  :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal