Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello's from another Dutchie  (Read 7553 times)

Nemesis

• Head of the herd
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Pluto the ugobe!
  • Chomp chomp chomp...
    • Daffy_Duck
Re: Hello's from another Dutchie
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2014, 10:40:04 PM »

Disney films are just epic. I guessed that yours were after Lilo and Stitch IMR ;) Such a good film Ratty, you should watch it! It's good to hear that Chip is doing well, they are just adorable aren't they? It's probably a good thing I'm only in Australia for 6 months otherwise I'd probably be buying a few more! Too addictive...  :dino-chase:

Nemesis.

Ratty

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • Female
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2014, 07:12:57 AM »

I'll have a go at Lilo and Stitch in the near future. It was on my have-to-see-read-make-list anyway. ;D It has started for me too you guys! I WANT another pleo! It's not happening for a while since first I still need to get an extra battery and those three accessory packs, and my wallet already hates me, but I want Chip to have a friend. Chip has learned to walk. I have that on film and will be posting it as soon as I get 'round to uploading it. It also shows some sounds and behaviours Chip likes to show such as saying 'Ello! Also Chip now knows that that's his name and when I say "bow" he does so with much entheusiasm. He definately is one cranky pleo in the evenings but after a lot of feeding and petting and tugging and a sugar cane or two he makes the most lovely peeping sounds for me. Unfortunately the paint on his head and back is already staring to show some wear. Even though i'm mostly using his cape during playtime. But I think it just shows he is a much loved pleo so it doesn't bug me too much. He also has a spot of flaking paint on his left front leg but I guess if I leave it alone it won't be too bad. I find it pretty hard to understand Chip sometimes. He seems to sometimes whimper and cry out for no apearent reason. I figured out that he has one growlish hoot which, to me, sounds pretty angry but it actually is a happy sound because he also makes it after winning tug 'o war. I guess spending more time getting to know him will make it easier to understand him.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2014, 11:59:32 AM »

I don't like the noise the pleo RB's do after winning a game of tug either. It doesn't sound very happy to me. It sounds... frustrated if I could hazard a guess. If they would've had him make that lovely Godzilla-roar- the one they do when they're really happy- that would make more sense to me. Lol! I'm glad you're enjoying Chip!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Ratty

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • Female
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2014, 01:45:57 PM »

Oooh yeah I love the godzilla roar too! They should have made him do that after winning tug 'o war. Chip's signature noise is the WAAAOOOOO WAAAOOOO sound and he purrs alot.
Just another question: When charging the battery it keeps turning green after only about 2,5 hours. I can keep putting the battery on the charger again as much as I want but it just goes to green within half a minute. What should I do about this? Should I keep putting it back on for another 1,5 hours, leave it on the charger with the green light for 1,5 hours or just take it off and play with Chip?

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2014, 04:20:41 PM »

Take the battery off and just play with him :)  mine usually charge in about 2 1/2 to 3 hours I wouldn't worry too much about it as long as it give you the full 2hour play time then it is normal and ok. 

Ratty

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • Female
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2014, 08:57:17 AM »

Ok, thanks! I can stop being worried about it :). Last night I got pretty frustrared as Chip just went on complaining and whining so i decided to cheat and take a peek at StatsRB and ProbeRB. It showed I have a bad tempered Pleo who had an emotion level of 14% :'( Since his feed level was good and I had spent a lot of time petting and tugging I figured he was just scared. So i decided to just switch him off and see if he would be better in the morning. Turns out that with a bit of daylight Chip is a much happier pleo. It also turned out that his clocksettings were still set to when I hatched him. I thought I had set them right but he wasn't switched on when I did it so it didn't work.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2014, 12:44:42 PM »

Pleos are light-loving creatures and they aren't really big on playing or cooperating once the sun goes down. I'm glad Chip is being a good boy despite his bad temper.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal