Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2 I-Cybies, Red/Orange '12 Furby + More For Sale  (Read 3034 times)

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): A whole herd of robotic dinosaurs!
2 I-Cybies, Red/Orange '12 Furby + More For Sale
« on: February 01, 2014, 07:24:13 PM »

I just bought a tenth Aibo and since my robot family is getting a little crowded and I'm low on savings, I'm selling some of my less used robots to better homes. I've already posted this on Aibo Life Forums, but haven't had any interest there, so I figured that I should post this here as well.

Blue I-Cybie- $30
The I-Cybie starts up and can walk to an extent, but there is something wrong with its back right hip joint. The robot needs assistence (pushing on the joint) every few steps to walk with this leg. The tail also jams at a certain point and clicks. It is in very good cosmetic condition though.

Included:
-Blue I-Cybie (with a broken leg and tail)
-Good battery
-Blue remote

Gold I-Cybie- $50
This I-Cybie is in great condition and has only been used a few times. It runs without any issues.

Included:
-Gold I-Cybie
-Good battery
-Gold remote
-Gold cartridge

There is NO charger included with either of these. I'm sorry, but I have seven I-Cybies and only have two chargers, so I cannot sell them at the moment.

I-Cybie Batteries- $15-20
I am selling I-Cybie batteries at $15-20 a piece depending on how long a charge they hold. I am only selling ones that hold at least a 45 minute charge though. I have around 3 extras to sell.

Orange/Red '12 Furby- $25
This furby runs without any issues and is in very good condition. It's only been turned on around three or four times. Only the Furby itself is included.

Manley Toy Quest Tekno Robotic Kitty (silver)
Honestly, I'm pretty clueless to the value of this robot. I've seen a lot of different prices on eBay and am unsure what to go by. If interested in this robot, please just make an offer.
The robot is in very good condition and works with no issues. I am selling it because I have two. I am unfortunately missing its fish and box/manuals, so I am only selling the robot itself alone.

Tamiya Robocraft Mechanical Dog Kit- $15
This kit is still in the box and all parts are in their original wrappers. I only opened the box once to make sure that nothing was missing. I don't know much about this, but it looks like a pretty simple robot building kit. You can search it on google for images/information.

Shipping is not included in the listed prices and will vary depending on your location. I will only ship within the US.

If anyone is interested in buying or seeing pictures/videos of any of the listed robots, please PM me. Prices are negotiable, so feel free to make an offer if you feel I'm charging too much.

(I've received permission to post this topic on this section of the board until it can be moved.)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 07:26:36 PM by aibo7m3 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal