Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Broken Ugobe Pleo for sale  (Read 2042 times)

bunniesRawesome

• Head of the herd
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Lucy & Buster
    • Professor
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Gonzo
    • Snoopy
Broken Ugobe Pleo for sale
« on: January 13, 2014, 04:48:40 AM »

Unfortunately I need to part with my broken Pleo, Alphonze. I never could actually get him working. He was completely skinned by his previous owner and some or his parts are literally missing. There is no lock for the battery compartment so he needs some sort of strap to hold the battery in. He has some sort of software issue as well, whenever I plug him into a computer the software is read as "unknown" instead of a firmware. His SD card slot doesn't seem to work, so I'm not quite sure how to update him either. I'm just hoping somebody can adopt him and fix him up to give him a happy little Pleo life :D. Or at least use him for parts for pre-existing pleos. I'm only looking for $35, shipping depends on your location. He comes with a battery but it only holds a few minutes of charge. I can include the cradle but not a cable. I can only sell him to someone in the continental U.S., otherwise the battery would be a problem to ship. I'll post some pictures of him later when I can figure out how to post them on here XD. Comment or PM me if you're interested.

Krausz

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • au Male
  • Pleo(s): Thing one(U) ,thing two(U),Sleepy(U),Zooey(U),Lumpy (RB) Alphonze (in parts)
    • Professor
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Swedish_chef
    • Joe_Cool
Re: Broken Ugobe Pleo for sale
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 03:35:19 AM »

I'd like to buy your Pleo, sent you a PM.
Vestigia nulla retrorsum.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal