Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For Icewolf, Battery Test Video of January 8th, 2014  (Read 2573 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
For Icewolf, Battery Test Video of January 8th, 2014
« on: January 11, 2014, 05:35:07 PM »

This is  made with Icewolf in mind. For anyone else this is a long video, ten minutes to show continuous battery working, there is no other way to show that the battery does work, This is the fourth or fifth battery run of her battery, she marked it with her name, I have come to the conclusion and this video backs it up, that it is not the battery that is fault. It is either a Pleo problem, ( sorry... :() or the battery is not being properly charged long enough , but I would think it is the pleo, This is not to say your pleo can not be helped, it may be something easy to fix that IMR, Kat, Crewella, or even another forum member can help you with. :D

The first step was to charge the battery fully and that I did for the full three hours, regardless of Icewolf saying it was fully charged, I ran it initally and it did run, Then I used it in several more tests with it still running with no problems, I do not have the time to leave it in for two hours and record the whole thing, so I just kept doing ten minute to 45 minutes of playtime, but it is too much to ask someone watch 45 minutes of Pleos! :o :dino-chase:

So this test you are about to see is on a un-named painted Ugobe and another Pleo just to interact with the pleo being tested, the battery I should say, not the Pleo...By the way, if anyone can think of an appropriate name or idea for the painted pleo, the one with blues..............please let me know your ideas for a name..

Ok, Icewolf, here is the ten minutes of battery. I will mail your battery back on Monday, and send tracking then. In the meantime we will think of possible things going on with your pleo. I will fully charge your battery before sending it on Monday, then when you get it, try it again just incase something strange happened on your end. Then we will see if we can help your pleo, what is wrong and why he is not working. ;)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDC2Nspp_S8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDC2Nspp_S8</a>                                    RWM  :cat-hug: and the Pleo township of the Redwoods

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Icewolf

• Pleontologist
  • se Female
  • Pleo(s): Keyla and Léon
    • My deviantArt
Re: For Icewolf, Battery Test Video of January 8th, 2014
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 07:04:35 AM »

It's good to see that the battery works, at least! I'm going to try the battery once my when it arrives! Thank you once again for taking your time to test the battery! :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal