Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: patch file anyone??  (Read 2655 times)

eric

• Pleo wanderer
  • Male
    • ube.ie
patch file anyone??
« on: May 15, 2009, 07:39:59 AM »

My pleo suffers from fussy battery syndrome (FBS)

Which means every so often my pleo just stops even with a full battery.

The problem happens only sometimes, I was suppose to get a patch from Rafael at ugobe ages ago but he never sent it and i havent used pleo much for the problem to occur but have recently

Has anyone got the patch file?

========EMAIL I GOT BUT NEVER GOT THE PATCH=====

On a fully charged battery a patch file should resolve your issue.

I can send you a patch file that will revert Pleo back to an earlier version. I first need to send you a Patch License Agreement for you to sign digitally. Once you sign it I will immediately send you the Patch files along with the 1.1 download file with instructions.

Copy the Patch file on your sd card then insert the card into Pleo. Next turn Pleo on you will hear a chime approx 3 minutes. Then turn Pleo off and remove the card.

Next you will delete the Patch files on the sd card and replace them with the 1.1 files. You then will insert the Sd card into Pleo turn Pleo on and you will hear a series of chimes over 3-4 minutes. You then will hear a final chime/bell sound. You next will turn Pleo off and remove the sd card. Pleo is now ready to run with the new software.

It's important to make sure your battery is fully charged when you download.

I will now send you the Patch License agreement today. Please check your spam/junk mail inbox. At times the email get forwarded there. (Never got a reply after)

mweed

• Grand Poobah
  • Triassic pleo master
  • us Male
  • Pleo(s): Bob, Mopey
  • : Tomat Harvest Festivals
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Dr_Bunsen_Honeydew
    • Snoopy
    • Bob the Pleo
Re: patch file anyone??
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 08:52:24 AM »

The patch is available in the Downloads for Downgrading topic in this board.  It is not really a "patch."  As Rafael describes, it is more of a remove the current OS and reverts or restores pleo to its original OS.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal