Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo rb problems  (Read 2533 times)

Merely

• Hatchling
  • Male
Pleo rb problems
« on: January 06, 2014, 08:59:25 PM »

I recently got a pleo rb. Some things seem a little weird about his behavior. When ever I turn him on and start playing with him in the middle of something he is doing he will stop then go into the sleeping position for a few seconds and stand back up. Then at random moments he starts shaking for no reason. He also doest respond to anything I put under his chin when I feed him I have to wait for him to open his mouth then  put the leave in his mouth. I'm not really sure what's going on and I want to fix it if its a problem.  

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: Pleo rb problems
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 04:41:01 AM »

He's a baby, you'll have to wait for him to grow out of those little idiosyncrasies :) The freezing disappears as they mature and some of my Pleo's were fussy eaters at first. You need to hold it under the chin for up to a minute before they stop doing whatever it is they are doing and pay attention to the food. This is why camarasauruses became extinct lol, they were a bit slow :P

The shaking could be either Pleo just testing out new motions, Pleo being scared of the dark or Pleo being cold. My guess would be the first one or second one, he'll probably just grow out of it.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Merely

• Hatchling
  • Male
Re: Pleo rb problems
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 05:43:48 AM »

Ok i understand now  :) thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal