Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chloe's Neck Broke!!!  (Read 2533 times)

Teddscau

• Pleo explorer
  • ca Female
  • Pleo(s): Chloe, my green, white-eyed RB
Chloe's Neck Broke!!!
« on: December 25, 2013, 06:59:37 PM »

So, she was playing on the table for at least fifteen minutes, right? She was perfectly fine, but a few minutes ago, when she bent her neck upwards, she started going click click click click click! Her neck is jammed! I think one of her vertebra are jammed! She kept trying to put her head down, but she couldn't! I turned her off as fast as I could, but when she tried going into packing position, her neck kept clicking, forcing her to leave her head bent upwards. I think a vertebra might be hooked under another one! What do I do!? I was watching her the whole time! I don't know why it happened! Please help :(

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Chloe's Neck Broke!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 07:39:25 PM »

Try taking the battery out and then putting it back in and turn her back on and see if the problem resolves it'self.  If not turn her off again straight away.  then try hitting the reset button.  I think you need the battery in and turned on for that and the buutton is a little pin hole on the edge of the battery compartment on her belly.  You need to use a paperclip to poke it.  See if that fixes it.  if not turn her off pull the battery out and gently - you will need to apply some force - push her neck back down into the straight position.  It will click each time it moves down.  The clicking is just the clutch in the gear box kicking in preventing her from damaging her gears so don't be afraid of the noise. 
Let us know if that helps

Teddscau

• Pleo explorer
  • ca Female
  • Pleo(s): Chloe, my green, white-eyed RB
Re: Chloe's Neck Broke!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 07:55:17 PM »

Kat! I took the battery out and put it back in like you said, and she works! Her neck works now! Thanks so much! You saved Christmas!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal