Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is there any software to make pleo interact with other interactable  (Read 4081 times)

Daddygood

• Hatchling
  • Male

Hi,

After looking through the forums and watching pleo play I'm wondering is there any software / skits that will allow pleo to interact with other interact able......

For example - my kids have robo pandas, furbies, switch and go Dino's, toy story interact ables, and pleo loves pushing them around but no vocal interactions.

Is it possible.

It seems to be the light or noise the other interact ables that pleo responds to, but in respect or Robopanda etc. they have ir sensors and so maybe there is a way that they can interact.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 10:31:43 AM by Daddygood »

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Is there any software to make pleo interact with other interactable
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 10:42:34 AM »

Hi and Welcome to the forums, ( looking up that shipping info in a minute for battery...) I also have a few fur babies and an old Robosapien, and furbies and as far as I know from what I have read and seen, no those other "roboitics" do not interact vocally with Pleo. They can interact, playing alongside each other and Pleos may run into them and then vocalize, sniffing or even look as though they are "eating" them, but they do not actually vocalize or play with them, Here is a good example and one of my favorite "interactions: one of my favorite cat, Karl Kat and my Pleo.   <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0N181L50io" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0N181L50io</a> Hope that helps explain it. They can still play along side each other but I have never seen them "actually" interact though it may look like. To children it certainly looks so, why not let your children enjoy what they see.        ;D RWM  :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: Is there any software to make pleo interact with other interactable
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 02:17:33 PM »

Pleo RB and Ugobe Pleo's can't even interact, you've no hope of 'cross species' interaction :(
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal