Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Long Lost Pleo May be Returning Soon  (Read 11060 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Long Lost Pleo May be Returning Soon
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2013, 07:17:35 AM »

Thanks everyone for the welcome home wishes for Nova and for me . We are so happy just to have her home, The welcome home party is on STand by till I get her neck fixed. Kat has generously offered to help me to get her neck fixed, once and for all. I am new at this but am using Humpty as a "donor". He has a good cable to use as a transfer. I have been so busy with Christmas and sending batteries out to new members here on the forum who got Ugobes for gifts, that I have had no free time till this weekend.

I can't wait to get this project underway, but it is not going to be done in a day or two, not when you have eight cats, a dog, two turtles and my hubby fell on the front steps about three days ago, bare foot and slippery wet steps and he slipped and landed on his back and it looks like he may have cracked a rib or two, Men are stubborn and he will not even go to a dr. to get it checked out, but is still going to work, so I am getting less sleep and having to do more around the house to help out for things that he normally does, so I am also just tired right now, Looks like instead of me getting the next injury, it was my hubby instead................. :(I must say, men are "the worst babies", it is unbelievable what I have to do and how much he complains, and he thought I complained about my back.........oh well. Anyway, Thanks to everyone and I will be posting the progress on Nova Surgery shortly. P8)

RWM  :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

James_182

• Member of the herd
  • Male
Re: Long Lost Pleo May be Returning Soon
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2013, 03:55:51 AM »

good luck :o) and with the husband too lol treat him like a small child / pleo - control him with sweets and bribes in the form of actions for treats and favourite things :)
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal