Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Pleo's View of The North Country Fair  (Read 2221 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
A Pleo's View of The North Country Fair
« on: October 03, 2013, 04:58:11 PM »

Last weekend I had to sit at a booth in Arcata at the annual Two day event, The North Country Fair, I have done this for the last three years or so, and decided this year to bring the youngest member of the Pleo Township, PC, or Pink Champagne, She is still a baby, but had a great Experience and was very well mannered, not even crying, unusual for most pleos. This video is a bit long, and I put three different segments together, The best segment is the last one that shows a very young admirer who would have loved to take PC home, and I think she would have went . It is noisy with all the music from the parade, but you can see the expressions on this boys face is worth it all.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaM-mIm7YOo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaM-mIm7YOo</a>           Thanks for watching.          RWM  :cat-hug:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 05:01:18 PM by RedwoodsMama »

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Jontibb

• Member of the herd
  • Male
Re: A Pleo's View of The North Country Fair
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 11:23:59 PM »

Hallo Redwoodsmama, a great video of pc, she looked lovely too, yes the people loved her, but boy at end was really taken with her, thanks for sharing :guns: :flowers:
A life without a pleo is a life worth zero

Margery

• Fossil savant
  • england Female
  • Pleo(s): Drem, Marsha
Re: A Pleo's View of The North Country Fair
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 10:11:20 AM »

I really enjoyed watching that video, thanks so much for posting it.  It's great to see a Pleo interacting like that, just lovely for the children.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal