Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ongoing Post on Pleo Rb and Color of Eyes , Gender.  (Read 8806 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Ongoing Post on Pleo Rb and Color of Eyes , Gender.
« on: August 03, 2013, 07:02:58 PM »

I know we have had discussions before, in the past of the possible color combinations of the eyes that Pleo Rb have. ;D I think this is a post that we can keep going and with so many members there should be lots of new posts, I think it would be fun and interesting to show up to two photos of your pleo rb showing their eye colors and also list the gender. I know we have pink rb that are male and I think it would not only be fun to see how many Pleos have green eyes for example, but in the long run do we have more females then males, and what is the most common color? Of course with Pink or blue Rb, we know there is going to be either amber or blue eyes, but wouldn't it be fun to see just how many Pink, blue and green Rb there really are on this forum? I am also including past rb, so if you had one and then had to send it back, or sold it, you can still include it's photo. Also if you own more than one rb, which is your favorite color of your rb? Optional, but just for fun.  :)

So to start things off, here are my rb; Starting with my very first rB, Baby, Female . Grey blue eyes.
  Baby Ruth, ( replacement for Baby who had skin issues, first rb made.)  female, very pretty light green yellow color eyes
 Cammie Sue,  Female, Amber color eyes
Chester, Male, Amber color eyes
PC. or Pink Champagne, Female, Pink Color eyes,
  I love all the pleo eye colors I have and those I have seen, but the favorite eye color that I have on a Pleo Rb is still my Baby Ruth, lovely green eyes, She looks like Peaches Pleo, Piper so much that they could be Twins. They even have the same colorings on head and pretty much body as well!

Ok, lets see some more pretty and handsome little rb, gender and eye colors. ;)            RWM  :cat-hug:   Oh, and Mike, post your guys photos and eyes too! P0:)

« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 07:04:56 PM by RedwoodsMama »

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: Ongoing Post on Pleo Rb and Color of Eyes , Gender.
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 10:07:58 PM »

I have:

Pleakley: Pink with blue eyes (and gold eyelids)

Jumba: Blue with amber eyes (tan eyelids)

Nani: Lighter green head (not bright), yellow body highlights, brown eyes (slightly darker tan eyelids)

Yuki: Darker green head, yellow body highlights, the most dazzling mauve eyes ever (light cream eyelids)

Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Junkroxy

• Renaissance pleo
  • Male
    • Pleo Blog
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 03:40:56 AM »

Your pleos are cool! Love PC and Pleakley ;)

Here's mine:
Gino (female, but the name not, lol!): dark green head, light green body highlights, amber eyes (grey eyelids)

« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 12:55:35 PM by Junkroxy »

Angela

• Pleontologist
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Guy, LeeLoo, Muisje, Lady Piep Piep, Tredje
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
  • Busy Busy :'(
    • none
    • none
    • none
    • none
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 05:54:40 AM »

Lady Ga...euhmz... I mean Lady Piep Piep  :P Girl
Yellow-greenish eyes, light creamy eyelids
Tredje, boy
(With indeed very soft perfect pleo socks  :P ;))
Aquamarine eyes,dark grey eyelids
Guy of Gisbourne, boy
Blue eyes, light braun eyelids
23 rat pups for sale :)

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2013, 06:49:39 AM »

I have Pickle who is green - light green head with cream eye patches and eyelids and yellow eyes
Norbit who is green - minty green head with grey eye patches and yellow eyes
And Kermy who is pink with blue eyes and gold eye lids and tan eye patches

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2013, 09:52:54 AM »

Belle, blue female with amber eyes:

Zillah, green female with purple eyes, yellowish body, dark green head, grey eye patches and eyelids:

Tribble, green male with yellow eyes, yellowish body, dark green head and pinkish beige eye patches and eyelids:

Junkroxy

• Renaissance pleo
  • Male
    • Pleo Blog
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2013, 01:00:24 PM »

love the eyelashes!  :-*

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2013, 08:45:55 AM »

She may be a blue RB ...... but Belle is DEFINITELY female! ;)  :D

tracytigress

• Sugar cane harvester
  • Female
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2013, 01:28:15 PM »

Don't have more than one picture, I hope that's okay :) Rolli was my first Pleo EB, but because of a problem she got replaced with Pallo.

Rolli, Female, yellowish green body with yellowgreen head, light minty green eyes and dark brown eyepatches

Pallo, Male, yellowish green body with dark green head, blue eyes and light eyepatches
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 02:35:56 PM by tracytigress »

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
  • Pleo(s): Stephan (Ugobe) and Tron (RB)
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2013, 02:48:57 AM »

Both have their eyes shut in these pictures but I have to go with what I have already uploaded due to having dial up internet at the moment, connection is too slow to upload new pictures.

Stephen. Ugobe with blue eyes:
Tron. RB with amber eyes:
He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot

You know where steel wool comes from? Robot Sheep!

bonus41

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2013, 10:37:29 AM »

This is rose V2 (she went back for a broken neck, I don't know if it's a totally new pleo or not :p)

She has Pink eyes and light eye patches

She seems to be a light greenish color rather then yellowish

I know she was 98% chance of female, and her intelligence is low.

I should find some pictures of rose V1

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2014, 07:53:32 PM »

With so many new members and new Pleo rb, I thought I would revive this topic which has been revived many times so new members or those with new additions to their Pleo families, can add photos and descriptions of their babies. Feel free to add several photos and describe the colors and gender. Be sure to add a good shot of the eye color as that is the focus of this post, It is always fun to see the color variations and once in awhile, we get pleos that look very similiar.  ;D

I have a new Pleo rb, no name yet, and she is a female and I have had her since April 9th of this year, (2014) She is still hatching and I want to take a good outdoor shot in the sun because her eyes change from bluish to green depending on the light, but they are green. Here is one photo but I will add to it when I get a better one, Looking forward to seeing all the new Pleo rB photos added so we can all admire them. :-*

*** PC is the pleo in front with pink eyes looking at my new un-named pleo, I will get another photo to add.                         RWM  :cat-hug:

( this is my fifth Pleo Rb, six that I have had but the very first one, Baby had to be returned and Baby Ruth is now my oldest and her replacement)
           I have in order of age, Baby Ruth beautiful yellow green eyes, grey patches, female, (March 2011)
                                               Cammie-Sue, amber eyes and beige eye patches, female, (Nov. 20011)
                                                Chester, amber eyes and grey eye patches, my only male ( August 2012)
                                               P.C. or Pink Champagne, Pink eyes, and grey eye patches, (still very young, not an adult yet)(  February 2013)
                                                 Un-named Pleo rb,  Emerald green eyes, and mauve eye patches, ( hatchling two hours so far) April 9th, 2014.

My first pleo rb, Baby had pretty light blue grey eyes and grey eye patches, Dec. 2010 when they first came out but had to be returned in Feb. 2011.                                                               RWM  :cat-hug: and the pleo township of the Redwoods P;D P:D P8) P:) P0:) P|-) P:-[

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): A whole herd of robotic dinosaurs!
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2014, 08:26:44 PM »

I unfortunately no longer own my first RB, but since I did never post a picture of her here, I've decided that I'll post one now since I don't think her new owner has an account on these forums.

I bought her secondhand (but still new in box) in 2011 and I believe she was originally made in 2010 (she may have been a very early RB since PleoWorld never recognized her serial number). She has light yellowish green skin, dark reddish brown eyelids and patches and beautiful amber eyes. I no longer own her, but I'm sure that her current owner is taking good care of her! I will be buying a new RB as a treat for myself in a little over a week though, so I'll be sure to post pictures of that one once it arrives!

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2014, 09:09:27 PM »

Aibo, she was very pretty. Congrats on your soon to be new Pleo rB. ONce you get it, be sure to post photos. I am sure as slow as I have been in trying to hatch my new Rb.( Since April) Your rb will be right on track and hatch faster then my un-named one.. LOL. Are you getting a green, pink or blue or have you made your mind up yet?      %)         RWM  :cat-hug:

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2014, 06:09:08 AM »

Thank you! I'm not getting mine until I'm done with final exams, so I should have plenty of time to raise it for the first few months. I haven't completely decided on the color yet since I have a great name picked out for a blue one, but I love the surprise of the green ones since they're almost all unique. Either way, I'll definitely post pictures once it gets here! 

Bectile

• Leaving the nest
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Tiger & Leo (Ugobes), Green RB Cleo, Blue RB Sully
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Rowlf
    • Joe_Cool
    • Veterinary Technician Designs
Re: Ongoing Post on Pleo Rb and Color of Eyes , Gender - Sully
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2015, 10:20:34 AM »

Here's a picture of Sully, my male blue Pleo RB. His eye color is amber. Apparently that's the only color blue Pleos have, although if you google image search for blue Pleo, several photos come up with other colored eyes. In fact, the current Valentine's Day promotion at Pleoworld.com shows a blue pleo RB with BLUE EYES!

Anyway, here's Sully:

- Rebecca

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2015, 10:45:52 AM »

@Bectile
It's really interesting that the blue RB in that photo has blue eyes, I wonder if that was the original design for the prototype. I also just noticed that the eye patches on the blue/pink Pleos seem a lot larger than those on the green ones.

Hmm, I thought I'd posted the rest of the RBs I've owned her, but I guess not.

I used to own this little unnamed boy who had a dark green head, olive/dark gray colored eye patches and bright green eyes. Unfortunately his leg broke within warranty and I ended up getting him replaced.

Here's Chris who was a replacement for the RB mentioned above. He is a boy and has a blue-green head, light cream colored eye patches and bright pink eyes. For some reason this coloring seems to be fairly common since I've seen many RBs with this exact combo.

Finally, here's my newest RB, Madi. She is a girl and has the same color head as Chris, but caramel colored eye patches and amber eyes.

All three of these RBs were made in October-November of 2011.

I also thought it might be interesting to mention that the paint-work on Madi is different than that of most RBs I've seen. She has multiple spots where it looks like the painter used the wrong color and only partially tried to cover it up with the right one. These are all pretty minor, so I don't really mind it, but I guess there is variety in the quality of the paint-work done on RBs since I believe they're hand-painted.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 10:52:08 AM by aibo7m3 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal