Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Pleo RB will not respond to tug a war  (Read 5473 times)

ZULAH123

• Leaving the nest
  • Female
My Pleo RB will not respond to tug a war
« on: May 30, 2013, 02:31:56 PM »

Hi guys I'm new at this website so feel free to correct me if I'm doing something wrong. So I was concerned with  my Pleo RB. She is not responding to the tug a war or when I squeeze her cheeks. She does not refuse to take the tug a war she just ignores it?! She has learned her name and one of the learning stones fine and she is in a good mood so I'm not sure what is wrong? Hope you can help! ;D

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: My Pleo RB will not respond to tug a war
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 06:25:43 PM »

Hi, ZULAH123! Are you presenting it under her chin as you would do the food? The posture for the tug'o'war stone is kind of hard to figure out as it's not quite as easy to spot as the "give me food" or "Name me" posture. She will sort of lower her head, open her mouth for a precious few seconds and giggle. You have a very small window to pop that stone in there at which point she will close her mouth and start wiggling her head from side to side. I'm not sure if you were doing this but you don't need to squeaze her cheeks to get her to play with that particular stone.
As far as getting your pleo's attention... *sigh* Sometimes it's just difficult. Not only do you have to be sure Clover is all fed and acting happy, it might be the level of light in your play area. It also might be where you're touching her. Try moving your fingers down from her nostrals on both sides and touch her teeth where her top lip is. You may have to just move with her head until she responds. If she lowers her head and shakes it from side to side, she's not ready to listen yet and will require further feeding/petting/pleading etc. Getting an RB's attention isn't easy at first. Haha!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

ZULAH123

• Leaving the nest
  • Female
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 06:29:59 PM »

Thanks again Talon! I will try this and see if it works! :D P:)

ZULAH123

• Leaving the nest
  • Female
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 06:36:50 PM »

:( I don't know why but she just ignores the tug a war like it isn't their when I put it under her mouth. I'm not sure if I'm squeezing her ''cheeks'' in the right spot either. Also, My Pleo RB will eat whenever I put the food under her and she is always hungry.  :(

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 06:46:30 PM »

That's... odd. There is a possibility- though I've never known it to happen- that you got a bad tug stone that doesn't have an RFID tag? Don't jump to conclusions. Maybe someone else has a better idea or suggestion. It could also be the time of day. It's eight forty two my time and my RB's generally don't like to play when it gets close to their bedtime. I just tried finding Ryu's cheek scensors and she did the shaking-head thing like oh, Mommy go away! I would see what someone else says about your issue. Sorry I wasn't of more help.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

ZULAH123

• Leaving the nest
  • Female
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2013, 07:14:21 PM »

That's okay, I really hope I didn't get a bad tug a war stone. I bought my pleo rb off of frontgate. I don't know if that means anything. Is frontgate a bad place to get a Pleo Rb?

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2013, 06:18:33 AM »

How long are you holding it under the chin? They can take a minute or more to respond.

Try popping it in your Pleo's mouth and leaving it there for a few minutes.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 03:27:39 AM by InmemoryofRomeo »
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

ZULAH123

• Leaving the nest
  • Female
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2013, 08:06:34 PM »

Okay, we'll I hold it under the chin not to long so I'll try holding it longer. Thank you!

ZULAH123

• Leaving the nest
  • Female
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2013, 10:30:42 AM »

She is not reacting differently and I realized she isn't responding to anything!! :o I'm really worried!!! HELP! :o

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2013, 10:59:51 AM »

Hi, sorry for the problems your Pleo is having, How long have you had your rB? What battery cycle is she on? I think what you need to do is to run either STATS RB or Probe RB and then this will tell you some valuable information . There is a member here named PleoPet that has helped lots of people, ( including myself) with Pleo and Pleo RB problems. It is a free download that you can get here or I can give you the link. All you do is start with a very fresh fully charged battery, ( VERY Important!) then you play normally with your pleo for a few moments, up to five is ok. Then turn off the pleo, insert the micro SD card into the pleos belly. You then turn pleo on and it will talk to you telling you important information such as the health, emotion etc.

Did you say that this pleo is an adult and has learned her name already? Untill you run either STATS RB or Probe RB, there is not a lot more I can think of to try. Let me know if you want the link to these programs and you must use a Micro SD card so it can fit into Pleo RB belly.                               RWM  :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

ZULAH123

• Leaving the nest
  • Female
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2013, 02:29:51 PM »

Okay :) I will try STATS RB thank you! I would like the link please ;D

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2013, 03:56:51 PM »

I would also send an email to Innvo labs with a video if you can. Make sure you use very plain clear English to explain the problem. Innvo is not an English speaking business anymore.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

ZULAH123

• Leaving the nest
  • Female
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2013, 09:15:54 PM »

Okay! I pray that this will work! Thanks :D

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2013, 09:25:22 PM »

HI, sorry it took awhile to get back to you, busy with two sick cats, Here is the link below that tells you how to do the download for both Probe rB and Stats rB, I would do the Probe Rb first, as it will talk to you and tell you the general health of your Pleo, It will tell you by saying, "Pleo is in Bad Shape", usually has to do with not enough food. If after you run this, you don't know what is going on, then do the second download, Stats rB, this is something you can print out and or copy and send to PleoPet who is a member here and he may know by looking at the print out what is going on with your Pleo Rb.

Remember to either use a separate micro SD card if doing the second one, ( Stats rB) or erase everything on the Probe Rb after listening to the health, etc of your Pleo rb, and then you can download the Stats rB on the same MIcro card. The stats RB can be used over and over again and will tell you how your pleo is doing, the growth stage, etc.

Just follow all the download instructions on the page, they are very simple and even I was able to do them and I am no computer genius by any means. You can also post the results here and perhaps IMR or another member can tell you if they see anything that stands out. It is a great tool to have on hand, Just be sure to have a fully charged fresh battery and a short play session before running either one.

Good luck,           RWM :cat-hug:
http://www.aibohack.com/pleorb/index.html
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

ZULAH123

• Leaving the nest
  • Female
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2013, 09:29:18 PM »

K thanks again redwoodsmama! :) I will try it out
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal