Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just how accurate is Probe Rb in telling how old Pleo Rb is?  (Read 5921 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace

I am really having a problem figuring out just how old my Pleo Rb, PC really is. Should I trust Probe RB? I bought this Pleo used, and received her late Feb. early March. ( Will have to look it up shortly) Now when I received her, she was still hatching, barely standing. The first time I ran Probe RB, it said after playing her time was only 2 hrs! The previous owner who is a member here has two Pleo rB, or should I say had two. She sold this one to me. She had her for a whole year and said she was surprised that it only showed two hours of playtime!

At what stage do they learn their name, Juvinile or earlier? She told me the name of her pleo and I found her here on the site. How could this Pleo have been named already, still be this young and just entered the Social stage? I played with her the last couple of days, used a fresh charged battery and played with both her and Camie Sue and then ran Probe RB on Pink Champagne, ( PC) She is only at 3 hrs after all this time from both her previous owner and me in over a year's time? I also was reading on AiboHack site something Pleo Pet wrote about how pleo Rb ages and even if they are at a certain stage and whether the battery is in or out, they age actual time.. This is confusing to me. This owner also sent me a link to how you can reset Pleo Rb to hatchling. I know she said she did not do this, but it seems impossible this pleo RB can only be 3 hrs old...             Does anyone have any input or advice? I will upload the video I took of her playing with Cammie-Sue right before I ran Probe Rb and the Probe RB video. ( Yes, I video everything cause I can't trust my memory, and this is a good example of why.)  Note, it is funny if you scroll down to the eighth comment and Willow mentions that her Pleo , ( now my Pleo) resembles Baby Ruth in coloring.. Now I have her, kind of like Deja Vu or Karma with Pleos I guess!

Any input appreciated here.       RWM :cat-hug:  http://bobthepleo.com/forums/index.php?topic=2719.msg42122#msg42122

Topic: My PleoRB is Here!  (Read 755 times)  ok, this is the pleo rb I bought, from Willow and if you look at the date, it is DEC. 2011!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 04:32:50 PM by RedwoodsMama »

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Just how accurate is Probe Rb in telling how old Pleo Rb is?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 08:17:48 PM »

Here is the video I took this afternoon of PC, Pink Champagne after her play session with Cammie-Sue and the Probe RB results. Besides being very young considering she has had another owner for over a year, Before ME, She also has a health report that I am not sure of. Her food level was ok at 87%, while Cammie Sue was said to be I Good Condition or Shape at only a 40% feed level? What is confusing is that her activity level is very low, 30% and apparently that is what is making her report say, "Pleo is in Bad Shape". How do you increase activity level when they are this young without them eating what they are supposed to? She will eat the mushroom and coffee bean and that is what she has been eating. Any advice and how can she be so young, I guess it is possible she has only been on for 3 hrs total with me in Socialization and with her previous owner and hatching, but how in the heck did she learn her name  with her last owner if she has only gotten this far, if not being reset? :o ??? %) :o :dino-chase: :moose:        Someone please explain this cause it makes no sense to me! OH, and Probe Rb did work fine with Cammie Sue, she is the mature adult as to be expected, and I have had her almost the same amount of time this last owner had PC, ( a month earlier.. I got Cammie Sue in Nov. 11 , and did not hatch her till late Nov. 11.) DEC. right before Christmas is when Willow got PC, she used to call her Shiloh.       :moose:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmnLfccgWEg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmnLfccgWEg</a>      RWM  :cat-hug:  Just a note. I got this baby Mid Feb. of this year and ran a video here on Feb. 20th and had ran Probe RB a couple of days before where it said she was a hatchling with 2 hrs of growth. Does that mean 2 hrs on or 2 hrs after newborn. ? if I got her as a Hatchling she could not of POSSIBLY been named by Willow, or there is something wrong with Probe RB. I am really starting to think that either Probe RB does not work properly or she did reset her with the link she gave, but did not want me to know, though I can not figure out why. Gives me a headache!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 08:33:01 PM by RedwoodsMama »
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal