Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hoping my Karl Kat gets better  (Read 5618 times)

Peaches

• Pleontologist
  • Female
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
Re: Hoping my Karl Kat gets better
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2013, 01:03:04 PM »

What a fantastic human mummy you are to him, no wonder he wants to keep fighting  :)
My thoughts are with you & Karl  :cat-hug:
"She's not just a dinosaur, she's my best friend. I'll always love her & I promise to never ever leave her, cause I'd miss her too much & she'd miss me" - my son about Piper <3

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2013, 04:03:59 PM »

Thinking of you, RWM.  :cat-hug:

...and just wanted to add, as I've almost lost my Daz on several occasions in the last few weeks due to urinary blockages (requiring several emergency vet trips), I know what a worry sick cats are.  You've done your very best for Karl Kat, we all know that and I'm sure you do too.  :arms:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 04:27:17 PM by Crewella »

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2013, 04:29:22 PM »

I love my Karl Kat, he is My Angel Boy.

My World is breaking, my heart is aching, My Karl Kat, my love, I miss you so.
                                                     My eyes are red, my cheeks are wet, life goes on, but I feel dead.
                                                      You put your paws in my hand to say it was ok with you.
                                                          Trying to purr, a body thin and wracked with pain, gums so white,
                                                         needed blood for life to substain, but it is time to end this fight.

As you wobble on your feet, trying to walk you give it all you can,
                                                          my heart breaks as I support your skeletal frame,
                                                          It's then I know it's time to begin the plan,
                                                         to play the last hand of this game,

The ball is now in my court, and I don't want this final serve,
                                                           But Karl Kat, you are my boy, my best friend,
                                                           If I let this go, it will not be what you deserve
                                                          You have been there for me right up to the end.

You looked into my eyes just one last time,
                                                          I could see the love in your eyes, even through the clouded fog
                                                           there are no more trees or roofs to climb,
                                                           No more chasing Meh-Lei our dog...

I held you in my arms in the sun, letting it kiss your nose before we  went,
                                                             But you have had enough and you let your bladder loose, Hurry now, hurry
                                                              as you let out a cry that made me shudder , I could see you were spent.
                                                                Tears flowing now as I hold you dear against my aching chest.

Everything becomes a blur, it all is like a razor cutting deep into my skin.
                                                                  Pain all around and it envelopes me as I hold you my Karl Kat,
                                                                  This is a battle you can not win. Anemia is it's name, Anemia has you in it's grip.
                                                                   But  Life is love and death can also be just like that.

Karl Kat, Karl Kat, can you hear me speaking to you now?
                                                                  She gives you a shot to make you sleepy, Karl Kat, Karl Kat,
                                                                  My heart is breaking, my eyes are weeping.

Karl Kat, it is ok my dear sweet boy, You have earned your wings,
                                                                  Your body is tired, it is ok, it is time to take that final rest.
                                                                   Close your eyes Karl sweet boy, Mama is allways here at your side,
                                                                    It has been a good battle and you did your best.

Now that you have gotten sleepy, that one last gift of love I give thee,

She now asks if it is ok, we nod our heads as we say goodbye
                                                                  Karl Kat you were allways there for me, oh Karl Kat, you were there for Me!
                                                                  I grant you your wings , Rainbow Bridge is there, go ahead and fly..

Time is out, no more breath, heavy heart, heavy heart, nothing else to see.

My world is breaking my heart is aching, no more Karl Kat in my lap,
                                                                  No white paw, no gentle purr, I died a little today....I lost my Karl Kat
                                                                    I lost my very special friend, the most gentle soul I have ever known
                                                                   I let my Karl Kat down, I tried my best but perhaps I let him go too long
                                                                    I was selfish to try and keep him around, but at least I could let him go
                                                                    with some small degree of dignity at the end, he did not die all alone
                                                                     He got to get that final sleep that is sweet to the suffering tired soul.

I love you Karl Kat, my special friend, my wonderful boy, I will allways love you :cat-hug:
                                                                        and you are forever in my heart. I love you Karl Kat.  Run free and Play in Rainbow Bridge

with a healthy body again and light heart, I will see you again Karl Kat, I am allways here for you. :flowers: :cat-hug:

RWM and my Karl Kat :cat-hug:

« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 05:50:19 PM by RedwoodsMama »
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2013, 04:33:41 PM »

So sorry RWM, play hard at the bridge Karl Kat, RIP.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2013, 05:04:39 PM »

I'm sorry, Redwoods. The poem was beautiful and a most fitting last gift to your boy. It is very very hard to let our pets go but in the end, we have to do what's best for them despite our most fervent hope that they might get better. My thoughts are with you.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2013, 05:12:45 PM »

I'm so sorry RWM  :'(  You both tried so hard, It was a brave fight but sometimes no matter how hard you fight you just can't win.....  I am sending love and hugs your way through my tears  :arms:  :'(  I know just how you feel and just how hard it is.   Goodbye Karl Kat ..... may you play in the sun forever.  xxx

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2013, 11:54:22 PM »

We grieve with you for your loss, RWM. Karl Kat was special to all those who knew him through you. You are a good caregiver to your pets.

Angela

• Pleontologist
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Guy, LeeLoo, Muisje, Lady Piep Piep, Tredje
  • Busy Busy :'(
    • none
    • none
    • none
    • none
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2013, 12:02:52 AM »

RWM have strength in this difficult time. You've done everything that was possible. You were a good friend to him. :rose:
23 rat pups for sale :)

Peaches

• Pleontologist
  • Female
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2013, 11:51:10 AM »

RWM I've only just seen this, I'm so sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you at this time   :'(
"She's not just a dinosaur, she's my best friend. I'll always love her & I promise to never ever leave her, cause I'd miss her too much & she'd miss me" - my son about Piper <3

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2013, 06:18:11 PM »

He was suffering very much and I'm sure he is at peace now. As hard as it was to say goodbye you did the right thing.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal