Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Old Video of "Cooing, Gurgling" Type sounds.  (Read 3703 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Old Video of "Cooing, Gurgling" Type sounds.
« on: March 20, 2013, 04:43:09 PM »

Going through old videos, I came across this old video of Nova, taken in Nov. 2010.  ( it is only 1 minute )   I thought she was getting sick, but there are no sneezing, coughing sounds, just these. I don't remember hearing these in any of my other Ugobes....Have you heard them before? Just thought it was fun to see Nova as a baby, and before her broken neck. I love how blue her eyes look too! <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2frtSSj1M6c" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2frtSSj1M6c</a>

RWM :cat-hug:

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Old Video of "Cooing, Gurgling" Type sounds.
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 04:54:02 PM »

Not a sound I've ever heard before, but it was a very cute clip :) 
How are her repairs going? 

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 05:29:39 PM »

Hi, thanks Kat. I haven't heard fom "Mike" in awhile, but I think her neck was done and he was looking at her leg. I know he also was sick with the flu, so that put things off for awhile.

By the time she gets back, he will have her thouroughy spoiled with spa treatments, and the glamourous Hollywood Red Carpet treatment. I think he is having some fun with his little herd of 3 and Nova as a visitor makes 4. I expect a lot of videos by the time she gets back  :DI will be very surprised to see Nova with a "new body". He also liked her paint job, and said I would only need to touch up her neck. If it didn't cost so much to send one of my guys to Austraila, that is where she would have went for her "vacation". Argyle is not having any changes, I like him just the way he is, and I know Gumble likes his brother that way too!

how is your daughter? How were her last X-rays of her finger?     Thanks for the feedback. I would love to see if  someone else has caught these pleo noises before. RWM :cat-hug:

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 11:50:38 AM »

Cute clip! There was nothing wrong with her. Both Ugobe and Bleu do this if you rub them continuously across the shoulders. They will lie down and close their eyes like a contented cat and will not get up again until you touch both front leg scensors to tell them to get moving.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Kami

• Pleo explorer
  • Female
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2013, 06:40:01 PM »

Purring Pleo! Nova is gorgeous and I'm glad she'll get a new lease on life with her repairs.

I'd love to get an Ugobe some day to round out the Pleo family here; some of their unique behaviours are so cute. :D

Pleo-Freak55

• Renaissance pleo
  • de Female
  • Pleo(s): Jimmy Jonny and Judy
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
  • I love my Pleos
    • none
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Rizzo
    • Snoopy
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2013, 01:38:45 PM »

Hello RWM,

I have that too with Jimmy had, I find it very nice if the Pleos so make how a Cat. :)

Greetings

Pleo-Freak55 and here Pleos: Jimmy Jonny and Judy
3 Pleos: Jimmy Jonny and Judy

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2013, 01:42:47 PM »

Hi Franzi, nice to see you again on the Pleo forums,  ;D *snowman03*How are Judy, JOnny and Jimmy and of course yourself? I had forgotten how pretty Nova was way before she broke her neck. Good news is that she is back from her LOng trip to try to be fixed and with Kat's help, her neck will be fixed, ( Crossing fingers) and she will no longer have a broken neck! :cool: :flowers: With thanks to Kat for the help.                          RWM  :cat-hug:

Pleo-Freak55

• Renaissance pleo
  • de Female
  • Pleo(s): Jimmy Jonny and Judy
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
  • I love my Pleos
    • none
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Rizzo
    • Snoopy
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2013, 01:45:52 PM »

That is nice to listen love RWM my 3 Pleos goes it very good, nice that it Nova good goes glad me very. :)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 03:22:28 AM by Pleo-Freak55 »
3 Pleos: Jimmy Jonny and Judy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal