Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo rb, the first and last lifeform???  (Read 4487 times)

zetathix

• Head of the herd
  • Male
Re: Pleo rb, the first and last lifeform???
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2013, 11:21:49 PM »

Oh, sorry that I didn't mention it before. I use 3DSMAX (3D Studio Max), Which's native for Pleo or rb original model.  :P

Yesterday I think about if some commercial robot that have a nice fur along with touch sensitivity like Pleo maybe a thing mostly difficult to do because you need a mechanic to receive touching from hair.  (But I have read from somewhere this is under development or something...)  :o

I just imagine about hair that coat their root with some conductor and hinge away a fraction of millimeter from another touch metal panel that stick to body, Which may cause signals across an electromagnetic field.  :dino-chase:

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2013, 12:42:19 AM »

Those are great graphics, well done. O course a Wooly Mamoth is much more along the line, design wise anyway, of pleo, so easier to work with.
yiu are right in that in order to have it be more realistic, or life-like, it  should not move quick such as a cat, etc. I would personally love to see a Saber tooth :cat-hug: Tiger (cat), but they will never move as slow as a pleo, not even a kitten. I would love to see some other life forms such as a "small cave  bear", the fur would look great on it, but then again, it could be pretty scary fpr some people, and you want that cute factor that pleo evokes, not a frighten reaction.

Reptiles I think are perfect because oof the scales, skin, and with dinosaurs, there are endless possibilities on what color they could be as well. Baby dragons, or what about something like a "baby Komodo dragon' or other lizard would also be very lifelike, and could move realistically. If the design were no problem, a Triceratops or Stegosaurus would also be cute. I think at this point it is going to be a real challenge to get someone like Caleb Chung invested in building more life-forms, but it would be a dream come true if possible. I love the way the Mammoth looks and I can see people watching as you walk your little guy down the street...I do think he should be slightly taller though, just a bit to make it more believable and I think the weight of the hair, fur is going to take some planning on getting the sensors to work properly...But what fun   and great ideas! %) RWM :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

zetathix

• Head of the herd
  • Male
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2013, 02:01:21 AM »

Thank you very much for your feedback, RWM.

Your idea about he should taller is what I want to do it too but when I try it and this need a lot of modification from the basic figure and look less to believe that he can walk, still didn't count that fur.  :(

I love the Idea of sabertooth. Anyone here can leave an idea here and if any will look reasonably to make it as realistic image. I will present it to you. Just for fun on my free times without a Pleo.  :pizza: :rootbeer:

What's next that I will introduce more, We will see. They will coming soon....  :dino-chase: :dino-chase: :dino-chase:

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2013, 09:19:35 PM »

Can you do a pic of a triceratops?  based on a pleo.  I would love to see that.  I really want them to make a pleo into a triceratops. :)

zetathix

• Head of the herd
  • Male
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2013, 07:06:57 AM »

Aha! Are you a psychic? Why did you know what I will do next??  ;D

And a little note, for Dinotopia's fans. I will do a variation one of "Bix".  ;)

Harper K

• Outstanding in the herd
  • Female
  • Furby expert, pleo lover
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2013, 05:40:53 PM »

How did you make that? I would love a program like that. And, I think you could try suggesting the mammoth to invo along with a picture :) I also Love the baby dragon idea
Merry pleomas!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal