Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Argyle the blind pleo  (Read 1677 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Argyle the blind pleo
« on: February 20, 2013, 10:51:47 PM »

I decided to post some videos of my original ugobes, the little guys that started it all. Argyle, is not only blind, but he can not open his mouth. He may be getting a little stiff in the joints, and his motors are also slowing down, but you could not ask for a sweeter pleo. While my  first pleo, Ms. Nova is off to a day spa and having some major surgewry, i thought it would be nice to introduce the original pleos that started it all. the original five were: Ms. Nova, then Major Tom, Little 45, Argyle and his twin brother Gumble who was adopted by Kat.I think it will be fun to visit with a different group of pleos every few days, and having 26, It will keep me very busy.

Hopefully by the time I am done, Ms. Nova will be ready to come home, and i hope LA, Hollywood and trhe glamorous lifestyle where she is now at, won't have spoiled her too much for the "simple" life in the Redwoods. I hope we still recognize her when she returns! :o  This is part 1, and Coral is the buddy in this video.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q84T0ChhPdU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q84T0ChhPdU</a>  RWM :cat-hug:
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 12:06:27 AM by RedwoodsMama »

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Kami

• Pleo explorer
  • Female
Re: Argyle the blind pleo
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 05:19:30 PM »

Oh, I love that Argyle has a cute little sweater with argyle patches and Coral is dressed in a coral-coloured outfit. :D I'm still trying to keep track of everyone's Pleos so I will enjoy watching your videos if you end up making more.

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 06:30:38 PM »

Hi Kami, thank you for the feedback. With 24 more Pleos to go, there will be lots of videos. The next one will most likely be my newest pleo, a RB I adopted on ebay a week ago. There are lots of new members who have not seen these pleos.
                                                                              RWM :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

zetathix

• Head of the herd
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 01:44:01 AM »

That glasses are ROCK!!!  8)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 01:52:49 PM »

Argyle is the bomb! We have a lot in common. Redwoods, you have a lot of video work to do if you're going to film all twenty... twenty something of your pleos.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 04:27:45 PM »

I too love his glasses  ;D  he is a sweetie  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal