Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: aibo7m3's Pleo RB for sale  (Read 3426 times)

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): A whole herd of robotic dinosaurs!
aibo7m3's Pleo RB for sale
« on: February 07, 2013, 09:51:26 PM »

Two years ago I bought a Pleo RB and while it entertained me for a short while, I've realized that my main bond is with Aibos. I'm currently saving up to buy an ERS-220 and to send in a few of my current Aibos to be repaired so I am putting my Pleo RB up for sale.

(Sorry for the poor photo quality, I took the picture with my iPhone.)

Her name is Kaida and she hasn't been used very much and has a small amount of crinkling and fading in the paint and the rubber is a bit worn down in some places but there are no rips in it.

Everything included is pictured and here's the list of the specific items:
-Pleo RB
-Original box for the Pleo (missing some inserts)
-Battery
-Charger and AC adapter
-2 Shirts for the Pleo
-Set of four socks for the Pleo
-Pleo cape
-Collar
-SanDisk 4 GB memory stick (with some sort of Pleo health check software on it)
-Conifer leaf
-Rock salt
-Tug of war toy
-Learning stone
-Instruction manual
-USB Cable

As you can see from the list, I am missing some of the accessories that originally came with the Pleo, if I can find these I will add them to the sale but I currently do not know where they are.

The Pleo has only been turned on twice and never fed in the past year, so she might be a bit "sick" at first since the RBs are meant to respond to how often they are played with and fed but she should be fine after a little while in her new home.

I don't have a set price in mind yet, but PM me (aibo7m3) with your offer if you're interested and hopefully we can work something out. Also, feel free to ask for more pictures or videos if you'd like them. I only accept payment through PayPal and will only ship to the USA. If this doesn't sell here, I may list the Pleo on eBay in around a month, but I'd much prefer if she went to a forum member.

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: aibo7m3's Pleo RB for sale
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 10:20:50 PM »

Sorry to hear that you are selling your pleo, but if an Aobo would make you more happy, then I do understand. She is lovely, but I unfortunatly already have 2 RB with amber/orange colored eyes, and would be very interrested if they were a different color. I know someone here will be very interested. I do think a couple of photos, close uos of her body and pretty face will help draw more interest. Also, what is her personality like, and did she ever learn her name? If she was only on "twice". it sounds like she is still a baby.

Good luck! RWM :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 06:34:24 AM »

Ah, sorry to hear that you're not interested because of the eye color, hopefully another member here will be able to give her a new home.

She has been turned on many more than two times and is an adult, just since I've had her for nearly two years, I was saying that she hasn't been really used at all for the past year. I don't know exactly how many times she's been run but she's still in fairly good shape and I've also been careful not to damage her skin when playing with her. Here are a few close up pictures, I also wanted to get one of where the rubber is a bit worn down on her back hip joints, but unfortunately I can't see that in the position she's standing in so I might add that later if I decide to turn her on for another test run.

(Let me know if you would like more.)

I also posted a video of her here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j19kvqAf_jE. I noticed a couple odd things when testing her, but I believe they're not anything to be worried about. She'll ask for her conifer leaf, but won't eat it and sometimes gets distressed when I give it to her. I'm guessing this is because she's sick from not being fed for a long time and needs the mint leaf (which I unfortunately have misplaced) to cure her. I also heard her tail click twice in the twenty minutes or so that I was testing her for, but it works just fine and I remember hearing that a lot of RBs have joints that click. You guys can correct me if I'm wrong about these though since I'm no Pleo expert.

She has learned her name, although I believe it was first registered as Kado, not Kaida since I'd thought she was a boy before running the health check. She's not really herself right now since she's sick from not being fed, but I've never had any problems with her personality-wise in the past, she's always seemed very friendly and would go off exploring a bit if I ignored her.
Here's what the Probe RB software I have in her said about her personality:
Temper: Normal
Courage: Normal
Physical: Normal
Activeness: Normal

If anyone has any questions or concerns or would be interested in purchasing her, please let me know.

Edit: I checked on Probe RB for the amount of time she's been run for and it says she's been run in adult stage for seven hours.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 07:32:53 AM by aibo7m3 »

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 09:27:58 AM »

Kaida is now sold and on her way to her new home.

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 10:40:56 AM »

I am happy she got a new home, I knew nshe would. I am very happy with myne cause she is still a baby too, so now there are two pleos with new homes, and two happy owners!  Was the buyer a forum member, so we may still see her, just curious? My pleo came from ebay, but from a forum member who is just really busy and not on here much.  RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2013, 01:20:02 PM »

I do not know if the buyer has an account here, but he's a member on Aibo Life Forums.

mweed

• Grand Poobah
  • Triassic pleo master
  • us Male
  • Pleo(s): Bob, Mopey
  • : Tomat Harvest Festivals
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Dr_Bunsen_Honeydew
    • Snoopy
    • Bob the Pleo
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2013, 11:37:00 PM »

You can always reccommend the forums to the new owner . . .
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal