Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: after many, many emails!!  (Read 1636 times)

RickyD1979

• Pleo wanderer
  • Male
after many, many emails!!
« on: January 17, 2013, 11:53:14 AM »

Ok so after many, many emails to Innvo, I finally got my replacement. I have invested a lot into this little Pleo, purchased additional batteries and the learning stones and food packs and dint want to risk her getting any more damage and can't afford a new one, trying to save for a blue one hoping to get one by middle next year :) I emailed pics and videos and the after effect of her crooked neck as I was concerned after the bad experience with the neck popping and crooked neck that something would happen to my little dino and didn't want it to happen out of the 90 day warranty period (not the 12 month that I was told by the store...they didn't know about this)as Innvo was very clear there is only a 90 day warranty period. I have now a little girl with beautiful pink eyes hatching as we speak will post some pics tomorrow. I just wanted to see if anyone else experienced a new battery being charged in an hour as I just put it on charge and the Pleo light is already green.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 12:02:20 PM by RickyD1979 »

Kami

• Pleo explorer
  • Female
Re: after many, many emails!!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 02:43:19 PM »

Hm, I think my first battery charge didn't take too long - I assume when you get them fresh they do have some charge already and they just recommend you charge again because there's the chance of a lot of discharge over time.

Looking forward to those pics. :D

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 03:27:42 PM »

Aww glad you finally got a new one :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 05:25:14 PM »

So glad they sorted it out for you with a happy end result :)  pics would be lovely.  We all like seeing new babies  :)

RickyD1979

• Pleo wanderer
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 11:24:45 PM »

added 1 pic, as lighting was very bad as I took it in the evening...will get some more pics this weekend and add them :) shes very cute...also taking it very careful, will be putting her on for an hour give her a breather and put her on again to be safe lol ;D ...so think this is going to be a very lonnnnnnnng hatching process  :P
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 11:28:42 PM by RickyD1979 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal