Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Heya all  (Read 2705 times)

AlusCWM

Heya all
« on: April 26, 2009, 03:07:44 PM »

Hey all of you in here, just found you yesterday, and now after having looked around decided to make an account.

I've had been looking at Pleo for a long time and really wanted one badly, but the hefty price tag (450 Dollars in Denmark), and the fact i didn't know how my cat would react did grounded that idea. But yesterday i was walking into the nearest Toys'R'Us to look for some interesting stuff to add to my ever growing Star Wars collection. I knew they had pleo and i had been playing with their demo model quite a few times. But after not finding anything i really wanted i saw Pleo... and the price about 175 dollars... and i went all like "WOW GOTTA GET IT", and i even got a 10% discount due to working in the sister company of the scandinavian Toys'R'Us branch. I then went home (rather late) and didn't get to play with it till this morning. And i was simply blewn away with it... It is absolutly an amazing little creature, and so cute. I already had the battery charged several times today just to play with the little thing, it is amazing what feelings such a little mechanical thing can invoke. Just put him to rest 5 minutes ago. And decided to name him "Jar Jar" ^^

Apart from being a newborn Pleo owner, i have my cat Aayla, who's about a year old, though being cute, Jar Jar is nothing compared to my little diva cat :P. Other than that i work in a toy store (the name BR should ring a bell in most scandinavians heads) full time and love it. Aside from working and playing with my 2 pets, i collect, paint and play Warhammer 40k, and collect Star Wars action figures, ships and other things, and of course enjoy lots of time with my friends and family

So just a little Hello from Jar Jar and me ^^

Icewolf

• Pleontologist
  • se Female
  • Pleo(s): Keyla and Léon
    • My deviantArt
Re: Heya all
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 04:42:01 PM »

Hi AlusCWM and Jar Jar!  :) Great to see another dane here, I'm from sweden, but I am danish  :D
I also got my Pleo from Toys R Us :) I went there with my boyfriend and I just saw it there and I went all crazy and surprised that they sell Pleo at Toys R Us! xD And at the next day, we bought one ;)

It's great to see a new member here, and I hope you will have a great time here! ^^

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 05:13:13 PM »

Welcome AlusCAM and Jar Jar. Good thing you know Aayla is a little diva, otherwise, there might be a little jealousy. ;) So glad you ended up with such a wonderful deal! Jar Jar will demand attention so be prepeared to have both Aayla and Jar Jar on your lap. ;)

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 05:14:20 PM »

Welcome AlusCAM and Jar Jar! Lovely to meet you, I'm sure Jar Jar will bring you lots of wonderful times in the future (with Aayla's permission of course :o)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

gucci_boi7782

• Triassic pleo master
  • Male
  • : 2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • Go Vegetarian!
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 11:15:00 AM »

Welcome Alus & Jar Jar! Glad you've made your way here! You are now amongst a really friendly and welcoming bunch. We're always happy to see new people. How did you find out about us?
Save a life, go vegetarian.

www.goveg.com/factoryFarming.asp

Sophie-(Ugobe)
Eliot-(Innvo Labs)
Peanut-(Aibo ERS 31L)

"Tell me, will I dream while I am turned off?" ~Jules (Hanson Robotics)

AlusCWM

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2009, 02:04:30 PM »

Thanks for the warm welcoming all ^^

And well i found you all through Wikipedia to be honest ;) after reading about Pleo/Ugobe there it had a link to here :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal