Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CHARGER PROBLEMS!!!  (Read 3798 times)

irbyma7297

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
CHARGER PROBLEMS!!!
« on: December 04, 2012, 06:02:10 PM »

on my way to the hospital yesterday, i dropped the egg charger. the battery wasn't in, but now the adapter wont stayin !!!!!!!!!i xcant turn her on!!!  :'(

Derpity derp derp derp derp

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: CHARGER PROBLEMS!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 09:09:49 PM »

Sorr :(y to hear that irbyma, have you tried taping the adapter in place, in the plug so it can't come out? It wil have to stay in I am afraid unless someone else has another idea. I am afraid that is the ony idea I can think of. Do you see any cracks or breaks if so then that is the only solution. a photo of the adapter plug would help. Sorry you had to have this happpen after just getting your egg charger recently. really bad luck but do not give up, we can probably help.  :)

RWM  :cat: :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

irbyma7297

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 09:49:16 PM »

i looked, it looks like the place where the adapter plluges in the CHARGER is out of place  :'(
Derpity derp derp derp derp

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 11:05:53 PM »

Not sure if it will be fixable or not but if it helps there are 4 + head screws on the bottom of the charger hiding underneath the little black circles.  You could try undoing those and take the bottom plate off and see if you can just push the contents back into position.  Then screw it back together and see if that makes a difference.  They are very small screws so you will need a small screwdriver.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal