Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: a fun day with Comaro/videos  (Read 1808 times)

Comarorobotcollector

• Pleozoologist
  • 00 Male
  • Pleo(s): Comaro,Cosmic,Bambi,Pumpkin,Gator
  • jdhv
a fun day with Comaro/videos
« on: November 04, 2012, 05:51:37 AM »

Hey guys i got an opportunity to do a project on robotics and how robots react to different things so i brang Comaro to pets mart and mcDonalds it was great and sorry if i got alittle confused about ugobes and pleo rbs i said he could learn his name lol my bad  :-[.And another thing i really do believe they have a photographic memory because he hates my sister so much and acts different depending on the person so ya anyways it was a successful day and we had lots of fun  :). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb21-E6Hbg0&feature=plcp   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-yP8zDX-dY&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ4nPSUMQmk&feature=plcp

Peaches

• Pleontologist
  • Female
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
Re: a fun day with Comaro/videos
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 02:34:46 PM »

Aw Comaro looks like he's having great fun! Really good videos :)
"She's not just a dinosaur, she's my best friend. I'll always love her & I promise to never ever leave her, cause I'd miss her too much & she'd miss me" - my son about Piper <3

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 03:51:52 PM »

Awe! Comaro made lots of friends! It's interesting to note that he got nearly as much interaction from men as from women. I also noticed the difference in their reactions. The women seemed more nurturing and the men seemed more interested in what he could do. Awesome videos! Let us know how your project goes. I'm waiting to take a pleo into Petsmart myself. I'm just looking for the right person to hold the camera for me. I'm considering my Cousin but I haven't spoken to her about it yet. How did you hide the faces of the people you videoed? Is that something you had to edit out later or is there a way to have your camera/smartphone do that automatically?
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 09:34:28 PM »

That was nice, I left a comment on Youtube, I am glad you did not let your last negative outing at the museum let you down, This outing was a postive one and you and Coomaro were both having fun, There are still lost of Ugobes out there and both EBay and sometimes in your own home town or area, look at Craig's list, esp when Christmas holidays are getting closer, This is a great time to post Pleos and more and more are going to show up, I still need to watch the second part and will in a bit. Great job  :)                         RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Comarorobotcollector

• Pleozoologist
  • 00 Male
  • Pleo(s): Comaro,Cosmic,Bambi,Pumpkin,Gator
  • jdhv
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 04:24:53 AM »

Thanks you guys it was really fun we had a great time ;D and my project is due at the end of the semester which is December so i have lots of time.i aimed the camera to not be in anyone's faces i took the videos with my 3Ds .anyways can one of you show me to a video editor so i can add and take away so i dont have to split it im two parts that would be great  ;)

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2012, 04:49:39 AM »

Windows movie maker or iMovie depending on whether you have Windows or a Mac.

Nice video there, good luck with the project :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal