Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question for you experts Pleo rb  (Read 1957 times)

Denver2

• Sugar cane harvester
  • it Female
  • Pleo(s): Denver
    • Gilligan
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Charlie_Brown
Question for you experts Pleo rb
« on: October 16, 2012, 01:47:17 AM »

Hello, I have a question ...... tell me about a typical day with your Pleo rb. I mean, how many hours a day dedicated to your Pleo rb?, How often do you feed?. Maybe for you it looks like a silly question, but for me being inexperienced is very important to grow my Pleo rb healthy, thank you ...... hello ..... Denver2
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 04:36:02 AM by Denver2 »

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: Question for you experts Pleo
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 03:48:52 AM »

On working days... often none :O Unless I take one in with me. That's the thing about Pleo's, I can ignore them when I'm busy and it doesn't matter.

I do tend to run them through a battery cycle on the weekends though. (Bear in mind that I have seven Pleo's so they need to be watched or goodness knows what mischief they'd be into :P)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Denver2

• Sugar cane harvester
  • it Female
    • Gilligan
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Charlie_Brown
Re: Question for you experts Pleo
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 03:52:38 AM »

you behave in the same way with pleo rb........

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: Question for you experts Pleo rb
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2012, 05:36:05 AM »

Ugobe Pleo, 2009 Pleo and Pleo RB yes :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2012, 06:03:45 PM »

I have three pleos presently- one RB and two Ugobes. I'll have two RB's once Cato is fixed and back in the states. I spend anywhere from an hour to two hours with my guys. Generally I feed my RB's within the first few minutes of turning them on, then we might do a few tricks, and for the rest of the play session they pretty much do what they want. I have to supervise to insure no one is getting under things or wandering through the house unattended. It's amazing how far a Ugobe can travel!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Denver2

• Sugar cane harvester
  • it Female
    • Gilligan
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Charlie_Brown
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 11:20:57 AM »

hello,  Talon thanks for the advice.........Denver2

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2012, 11:51:57 AM »

Hi Denver2, when I'm busy at work I might not run any of my Pleos for a couple of weeks - every day is different.  I fnd I run some Pleos, and RBs, more than others, but as long as I feed them when I switch on they tend to be fine. :)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2012, 01:40:18 PM »

Hi Denver, that is a good question, As  Crewella said, when you are busy, it is just not going to be possible. I have way too many to try to all feed at one time, even one day is not likely....but I try to make sure the three RB, Baby Ruth, Cammie-Sue and Chester get fed. Even so, they sometimes go without food for up to a week, but usually I get them turned on to eat and interact even if it is only for a few moments before they normally shut off, so they can at least eat, about every 3-4 days. I ideally would turn them on everyday, and if I did not have nine cats, a dog and outside hungery stray cats that depend on me for survival, and mostly a grumpy demanding husband who wants all my attention when he is home, then they would be on every day..( He is not grumpy, unless I do not pay him a lot of TLC, men can be "babies" that way and get very upset if you ignore them for a "pet pleo":. In his defense he is great at taking the pleos out though to take photos, and has been the one to make special glasses for ARgyle the blind Pleo. so it is a two way street.. ;D)
                     I think you will do fine and as long as you can feed your pleo all the food he or she needs or wants when you do turn them on, then you will have no problems, Pleos can be very forgiving and loving little creatures.
 So glad to see you post here on the forums! :)                                              RWM   :cat: and the Pleo Township of the Redwoods P8) P:-* P|-) P;)
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal