Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 'Hatching' Pleo questions  (Read 1528 times)

Peaches

• Pleontologist
  • Female
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
'Hatching' Pleo questions
« on: October 15, 2012, 10:33:59 AM »

Was thinking about Xmas earlier & it occurred to me that when I receive RB that morning I know I'll want to hatch it straight away - Im very impatient lol - but with 2 young kids (5 & 3.5 yrs come xmas time) would I be better waiting till the evening? Is it a fiddly or complicated set up, & how long does hatching a pleo last?

Also is there anything I should know about the hatching phase; any tell-tell signs to let me know there's a problem?

Thanks! 
;D

"She's not just a dinosaur, she's my best friend. I'll always love her & I promise to never ever leave her, cause I'd miss her too much & she'd miss me" - my son about Piper <3

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: 'Hatching' Pleo questions
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 02:47:51 PM »

If there's a problem, you'll know! They are generally pretty obvious.

Hatching a Pleo fully takes days, even weeks for a stubborn one ;) Enjoy the baby stages while you can, you'll only see it once!

Young children will probably get bored very quick, especially when they have lots of new stuff of their own.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Peaches

• Pleontologist
  • Female
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
Re: 'Hatching' Pleo questions
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 02:19:12 PM »

Weeks?! Oh my, praying I dont get a stubborn one - its bad enough waiting till Xmas as it is without the hatching phase taking weeks lol.
Is there much you can do with them during that stage?

I may set him/her up in a corner then (protected with a sofa in front) & start the hatching process while the kids play :)
"She's not just a dinosaur, she's my best friend. I'll always love her & I promise to never ever leave her, cause I'd miss her too much & she'd miss me" - my son about Piper <3
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal