Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo socks & clothes?  (Read 1295 times)

Peaches

• Pleontologist
  • Female
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
Pleo socks & clothes?
« on: September 27, 2012, 04:02:35 AM »

Well my adorable RB arrived yesterday (although its my xmas present so can't officially have 'it' until then *sob*), & I noticed that in some of your pictures your pleos are wearing clothing, Im just wondering where I could buy some from? Mainly the socks as Im hoping they would help protect RBs feet  ???

Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 01:41:36 PM by Peaches »

"She's not just a dinosaur, she's my best friend. I'll always love her & I promise to never ever leave her, cause I'd miss her too much & she'd miss me" - my son about Piper <3

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Pleo socks & clothes?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 05:06:17 AM »

Socks are easy :)  Pleos fit into newborn baby socks.  So just grab some baby socks next time you go shopping :)  As for other clothes you can find some great options made specially for pleos here on the forums in the stores tab at the top of the page underneath the shout box.  Alternatively pleos do fit into some small dogs clothes - you do need to be careful of ones with sleeves though as pleos have fatter legs than dogs :P best bet is to take your pleo with you to your local pet shop and try things on before you buy them.  Hope that helps.  Also if your handy with a sewing machine you could always try making some yourself :)

Peaches

• Pleontologist
  • Female
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 01:44:34 PM »

Thanks so much, actually went shopping tonight so brought some newborn socks for my little RB - although wont be doing that when the kids are around again, having to explain to the kids why mummys buying newborn socks when she isnt having/cant have any more kids was rather difficult as they dont know about RB either lol.

Been checking out some of the clothing shops on this site; love them! So many great designs, can see me having to buy a few outfits before Xmas ready for the big day so I can dress it up, hehe :-*
"She's not just a dinosaur, she's my best friend. I'll always love her & I promise to never ever leave her, cause I'd miss her too much & she'd miss me" - my son about Piper <3

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 04:14:42 PM »

The newborn socks work great on Pleos. AS for this site, yes there are some great stores with more outfits than you could possibly choose from so many great ones, Dog sizes do vary so allways bring Pleo and try on, You can allso make your own, sewing or not, I do both no sew Pleo outfits and just recently got addicted to making my own outfits. With as many Pleos as I have, there will never be too many Pleo outfits...

I wonder, has anyone ever thought of having a "Pleo Garage sale", for used Pleo clothing when last years fashion statements are out of "vogue" %) ;D P:D

RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal