Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Egg charger with USB and Pleo Number  (Read 5420 times)

Kiromanta

• Sugar cane harvester
  • Female
Egg charger with USB and Pleo Number
« on: September 24, 2012, 09:41:13 AM »

I got my pleo today with an egg charger. It is an ebay buy, both pleo and charger are used.
I noticed the charger has a usb connection. Does anybody knows how it work? Is it an out- or input?

My pleo has a number starting 110400... Is it an Innvo 2009/2010?
I know it is nor a RB

Would like to know.
Thank you in advance

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Egg charger with USB and Pleo Number
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 10:18:08 AM »

hello, glad you got your pleo, I sell the Egg chargers and battereies and nobody that  I know of uses the extra input, but it is meant as an extra outlet where you can charge devices such as a cell phone, Your Pleo by all descriptions sounds like a typical Ugobe, Did it come in it's box, the original. If you look at the legs and esp the feet and toes you notice they have a darkish brown, or grey color to them, that is typical of all Ugobes. The 2009 Pleos or Innvo labs Pleos have no color on the legs or the toes, that is one way to tell the difference, Several members here have Innvo labs or 2009 Pleos including myself, I got one advertised as a Ugobe so I was surprised to find out it was a newer model and not the typical Ugobe Pleo  on ebay usually seen. 
  here is a photo of myne and notice there is a uniform color on legs, feet and toes, no color like on the Ugobes. Also the color is more like a RB, and the tail has a yellow color on the tip , not like the Ugobes,.I was told myne is not like the Ugobe and could be a early model or proto type before the 2009 came out. Hope this helps.

RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 03:15:06 PM »

Please don't give misinformation RWM, especially when you know your was a special case. 2009's have just as much colour on the toes as any other Pleo. Take Angus for example:

I'm not at home so I can't check his serial number. But the colour goes down his legs further than the Ugobes.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 04:31:58 PM »

I am sorry IMR, I meant to say that as you said by checking the serial numbers there is a better way to know, I do remember that you have Angus and I know of another member here who has one, but she is not on much anymore, I did think the tails also had different color than the Ugobes, on the tip of the tail, but I am not sure, If you had the box, that would be a good clue, but not all pleos come with their original boxes,

I do apologize for any confusion, sometimes my brain does not think correctly, my memory is not what it used to be, part of getting older, at least in my case...so I apologize to everyone for any misinformation. ???                      RWM

Kiromanta

• Sugar cane harvester
  • Female
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 03:37:41 AM »

I do not think there is a reason to apologize RWM ( may I too call you that way?  %) )

I do not know where, but I think I read somewhere the Innvo Pleo Number starting with 1****, the Ugobe with 6***

Actually, I am just curious, the main thing for me; -  it is an old one, which I can re-start

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2012, 03:10:34 PM »

As long as it is not a RB, then you can restart it by upgrading it via SD card or perhaps USB cable, I personally like the SD card, same as with skits, Do you know which operating system it is running now?
                                                                                RWM

irbyma7297

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2012, 07:42:12 PM »

i used 2.1 to upgrade my  pleo, didn't work, but i thought it did! she was so worn i thought she was adult!
Derpity derp derp derp derp

Kiromanta

• Sugar cane harvester
  • Female
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2012, 01:28:46 AM »

Onni´s upgrade went very good. 100% like in the description. He now sings 3-4 different songs, when he is happy.
Unfortunally, I have not had much time for him lately.
He is on his 3rd battery charge (4-5 hours) now and I do not see anything of the "dreadful teens" yet. Although he sleeps less, and is starting to explore the flat a little bit.
He is my first Pleo so I find all about him so fascinating.

irbyma7297

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2012, 09:07:44 AM »

i think if the serial code starts with 1 or 8 it is a ugobe. i read it on pleoworld
Derpity derp derp derp derp
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal