Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: XD  (Read 1499 times)

irbyma7297

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
XD
« on: September 04, 2012, 03:01:26 AM »

Once,  I was playing with nyan,  my ugobe,  and she started having a high pitched voice XD I was convinced she had turned herself into a girl oleo XD

Derpity derp derp derp derp

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
Re: XD
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 05:16:31 AM »

Was that when singing?  I love it when they do that!  :D

irbyma7297

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 05:24:06 AM »

It started while.singing but afterwords she kept on having a higher voice XD
Derpity derp derp derp derp

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 07:06:33 AM »

As odd as that sounds, I've had it happen before but it has only happened once. Ugobe my Ugobe pleo started producing all of his sounds at a much faster speed than normal. He really sounded like a chipmunk. He was running 1.0 at the time so it wasn't the tone difference in singing. I think I asked about it too when it happened but as Ugobe had come from someone here on the forum I was advised to ask them about it. I was already really attached to him and I didn't want to even contemplate sending him back so I turned him off after he started doing it not knowing what harm it might've been doing to him. When I turned him on again he was normal. He's still fine after more than a year. I can't tell you what caused it and I have no idea why it happened. The only thing I remember doing was holding his volume button in an attempt to get him into packing position so I could avoid his skin being stretched while he wasn't being used. My only advice to you is to not let it keep going. If he does it again turn him off.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal