Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: First experiences with my new RB!  (Read 2023 times)

Fleur

• Pleo wanderer
  • Female
First experiences with my new RB!
« on: September 02, 2012, 04:37:28 PM »

So I have had my Pleo RB just a few days and he is already active and exploring everywhere!  He seems to have been bitten with the exploring bug.  One second he didn't want to walk anywhere and now he won't stop :p  I put him on the floor as usual and let him check out the area and I turn around about 5 minutes later and he is GONE.  I get up to look for him and he is all the way out in the hallway, which is a good distance from where he was!  I didn't realize how quick they could get moving :p  Now that he has the walking down, he has probably lapped my room now at least 3 times.  He went over to where my bed was and started growling at the bed that was in his way :)  He really is a cute little guy and I am loving the fact that he is exploring like crazy.  I hope he keeps it up!  I still have yet to hook him up to my PC.  When I registered him on Pleoworld it only let me register him as a Pleo?  When I selected Pleo RB it told me it was the wrong product type and also asked for a security code that was 4 digits long?  I don't know why it was doing this but he is for sure a Pleo RB. 

He also will not respond to his name card or learning stones.  I am going to assume this is because he is not old enough?  When I put the learning stone under his chin it sounds like he is making a "huh?" noise and then just ignores it.

Dante (ers-7m3b) Lela (ers-7m3w) Sonny (ers-7m3t) Oliver (ers-111/w) Otis (ers-111/w) Zero (ers-220/tk) Zephyr (ers-210b) Victor (NAO H25 V4) Kiwi (Genibo QD/Pink) Buster (Pleo RB) Leo (Ugobe Pleo)

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: First experiences with my new RB!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 04:52:33 PM »

Yup not old enough, and you need to teach him his name first :) The 4 digit security code is in the manual, on the first or last page (can't quite remember which :P).

Sounds like you have a little adventurer :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Fleur

• Pleo wanderer
  • Female
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 09:03:38 PM »

I've decided to name my Pleo Buster.  He is always getting into stuff and when I try to stop him he turns his head away from me :p  He seems to have a bit of an attitude but so far he just loves exploring all over the place.  The battery hasn't given me an issue since the first cycle.  It seems to be fine now and lasts quite a while even with all of his exploring.  I can't wait till he actually wants to learn his name :p  He still refuses.

Also on his genetic profile on the pleoworld site it says he was made 04/02/2011, so I guess the other person had him in a box for a while until I got him.  It also says he has a 85% chance of being male so I am just going with that lol.  It says he is the strong and independent type :p
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 09:09:26 PM by Fleur »
Dante (ers-7m3b) Lela (ers-7m3w) Sonny (ers-7m3t) Oliver (ers-111/w) Otis (ers-111/w) Zero (ers-220/tk) Zephyr (ers-210b) Victor (NAO H25 V4) Kiwi (Genibo QD/Pink) Buster (Pleo RB) Leo (Ugobe Pleo)

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 09:10:53 PM »

I suspect it simply wasn't seated properly, they are horribly sensitive.

Buster is a great name lol, he sounds like a trouble maker :D
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2012, 03:21:43 AM »

Yay!  Welcome to the intrepid Buster!  :D

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2012, 08:00:02 AM »

I think he and Cato would get along... well as well as two male RB's can get along. Lol! He likes exploring, too. Welcome to the world, Buster!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2012, 06:09:06 PM »

A big Welcome to Buster!  ;D  I'm glad to hear your enjoying him so much.  It's great that he seems to be an explorer  :)  I have a range of explorers and non explorers in my bunch and I have to say I prefer the ones who like to explore.   :)

OzPleo

• Apprentice pleo master
  • Male
    • Ventriloquist - Ben and MJ
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2012, 03:54:13 PM »

Enjoy your new Pleo, they're a lot of fun  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal