Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Meet Kohii :) my first Pleo rb (EU green)  (Read 3766 times)

Almiras

• Coffee leaf addict
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Kohii
    • Whisper of Wolf
Meet Kohii :) my first Pleo rb (EU green)
« on: August 04, 2012, 10:53:22 AM »

P:) Kohii is my first Pleo (an rb). I purchased him in July from Robopolis; he arrived within 3 working days after I placed my order :)

Ive had him for almost 2 weeks now and he has made a lot of progress! He can walk (very active!), play with the rope-pull toy and seems to like music (he wiggles around a lot, lol). His information at Pleo World states that he is indeed male and courageous, obedient, sensitive, strong and active. I havent tried offering him the ID card for learning his name yet.

Ive also taken note that he seems to function best on a smooth surface, then carpet and then a bed/duvet. One thing I am also still unsure about is if I have set his internal clock to the right time as the website states that Pleo goes to sleep at 10pm and wakes at 8am. He goes to sleep most nights at around 9:30pm and sleeps well past 9am (I have to wake him myself) X3 so either Ive done the clock wrong or he is just doing his own thing.

I made the little red bandana myself with some scrap fabric. The socks were a great purchase! I got a set of 6 pairs of baby socks (0 - 9 months) for £2.50 from Primark XD they are the perfect size for Kohii's feet. I love the skull/crossbones design! Here are the other ones you get in the set...

Has anyone else reading got a European Pleo rb? I read on the Robopolis website that "All European Pleo rb's have green skin and blue eyes", my European Pleo rb has green skin and BROWN eyes!

Video of Kohii playing ^^
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gku43f3O-28" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gku43f3O-28</a>

Video of Kohii when we put music on XD
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fazZmhDiRos" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fazZmhDiRos</a>
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 03:32:07 PM by Almiras »

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Meet Kohii :) my first Pleo rb (EU green)
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 01:50:20 PM »

Hi and congrats on getting your first RB! Welcome to the site also, If you look at the video below from robopoiis,you can see that the Pleos she is holding and others do not have just blue eyes, I do think what robopolis meant was that the pinks had just blue eyes or it was a mistake, I know there are a couple of other members here on the forum that have also gotten their Rb from that site and they do not have blue eyes.  Kohii is very cute, I love the bandana you made him and the socks are very cute, I allways try to put socks on my Pleos to keep them cleaner, make it easier to walk and just looks cute besides. Thanks for posting the photos and video.  ;) P:)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dRX2AkObmg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dRX2AkObmg</a>

RWM and the Pleo clan of the Redwoods
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 02:44:27 PM »

Sounds like Kohii is right at home :) The clock function works better as the Pleo gets older, it's harder to keep good timing when you are a baby ;) It's easy to check the setting, just poke a paperclip into the little hole on the battery foot and press the button at twelve noon any day.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Almiras

• Coffee leaf addict
  • gb Female
    • Whisper of Wolf
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 02:22:47 AM »

If you look at the video below from robopoiis,you can see that the Pleos she is holding and others do not have just blue eyes, I do think what robopolis meant was that the pinks had just blue eyes or it was a mistake, I know there are a couple of other members here on the forum that have also gotten their Rb from that site and they do not have blue eyes.

Thank you ^____^ I guess Robopolis made a mistake on their website in the description -- it was a nice surprise getting a Pleo rb with brown eyes instead of what I expected!

Almiras

• Coffee leaf addict
  • gb Female
    • Whisper of Wolf
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 02:24:55 AM »

Sounds like Kohii is right at home :) The clock function works better as the Pleo gets older, it's harder to keep good timing when you are a baby ;) It's easy to check the setting, just poke a paperclip into the little hole on the battery foot and press the button at twelve noon any day.

Thank you :) I will try resetting the clock again to see if it makes any difference. Im also guessing that the 10pm - 8am sleep pattern mainly occurs when Pleo rb is older than stage 2 development, I should have figured sooner that he would sleep more while he is little XD

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2012, 05:35:50 AM »

Congrats!  Those brown eyes are beautiful.

As the original Ugobe Pleo came in green with blue eyes, I'm guessing that Robopolis just confused the description.  :moose:

Jett

• Pleo explorer
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Ozzy and Dopey
    • none
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Kermit
    • Peppermint_Patty
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 10:57:11 AM »

Congratulations! He's so cute. Love the socks!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal