Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: How Well do you Know RWM and the Pleo Clan of the REdwoods...?  (Read 12745 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: How Well do you Know RWM and the Pleo Clan of the REdwoods...?
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2012, 07:11:41 AM »

Wow! That's a lot of pleos running at once. I hope you've got a few extra hands to rangle them in case of a massive pile-up. I'm looking forward to this running of the pleos!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2012, 08:30:30 AM »

Ok guys, now this is what I want to know? Who is BRAVE enough to come to the Redwoods for the "first annual Running of the pleos" instead of running of the Bulls, which is "child's play.."
 I have to correct you though, it will not be 24, but  :dino-chase: :dino-chase: :dino-chase: :dino-chase: :dino-chase: :dino-chase:X4  Remember poor Humpty would be tripping over his innards and may cause a short circuit, and Three have not even been hatched yet!
 All in all, I still think 20, is a fair number, If you are BRAVE enough to come participate. :cheer: :cheer: I will provide the following.
  1.All the caffeine drinks in the form of Coffee, Tea, Soda, or other beverage to get your whistle wet, ( you will need both the energy and the ability to yell at numerous Pleos ,( infants, juviniles and teens with a adult or two thrown in for good measure, ) to avoid collisions, traffic jams, quarreling over which way to the best grazing area, avoid the cliffs on the backyard deck,and stay the Heck out of the way of the dog who may decide to pick you up and take you away as a toss toy, not a chew toy anyway. P??? Forget about the cats, (they are either napping, eating, sleeping, yawning or taking care of business :cat: :litterbox:) they consider the Pleos friends and too slow as to provide adequate entertainment other than to stick a well placed paw out and watch a Pleo fly through the air and land in an unsoft spot.( They esp like doing this to Major Tom ( who has gotten wise to it) or any new visitor..
   2. Sugar in the form of cookies, candy, trail mix bars, whatever gets your energy up, RedBull included above..
   3. Bandaids, a pat on the back for a job well done and some reassurance that you tripped on your own shoelaces , it was not one of the Cats hiding out just lurking for the opportunity to catch a stranger off guard. :flowers: Oh and if there are any emergencies, the fire department is only One block away, great for fainters, broken bones and heart palpitations.
  4 For SEVERE emergencies related to Pleos, we have our internet connection to get hold of Kat, IMR or Crewella who can hopefully provide us with first aid for a Pleo severey hurt....cross fingers we don't need to call. :mobile: P:'(
  5 Last and not least, all participants will be asked to sign a photo release and consent form so we can publish all events and upload the whole thing on Youtube, Facebook, Bob the Pleo Forums, the Underground Pleo network, which seems to be run by Betty the Bigfoot and her group, and any local papers or magazines that want to witness the event.( We have a possible flunky from Rolling Stone that may be in town for the event, but just a rumor so far...

So if any of you are interested, I will openly and gladly accept all the help I can get...I mean who else is willing to run 10, 15 or 20 Pleos at one time...Besides do you know how long it takes just to charge all the batteries, figure that one out..LOl

More prize and contest answers to follow today if possible.................................................................................RWM
                     Congrats again to Kat, Luna and Talon. :cheer: :cool:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 08:38:33 AM by RedwoodsMama »
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
  • Pleo(s): Stephan (Ugobe) and Tron (RB)
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2012, 01:33:24 PM »

Ahahaha! I've been waiting a year to see this!  :D
He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot

You know where steel wool comes from? Robot Sheep!

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2012, 04:06:14 PM »

I've been waiting a while too, Luna. This is shaping up to be an exciting event.
Talon
Talon

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2012, 05:42:19 PM »

No volunteers yet..........? :o ??? %) ;) P:) Still charging batteries and of course everyone will need to get a good nites sleep and good breakfast before starting, First I still need to post results, just been so busy, and the weather is overcast and cold, so no hurry . So everyone get your tennis shoes on so you can keep up with these guys when they take off. LOL
                                        RWM

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2012, 10:23:18 AM »

Lol! I'd like to help- virtually of course. Just put me where you need me.
Talon
Talon

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2012, 10:57:50 AM »

My lot seem to be a little, erm ....... hung over ....  :-[  :moose:

I'll try to prod them into action a bit later!  ;)

Lottibell

• Fossil savant
  • Female
  • To err is human, to "huh?"is Pleo.
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2012, 08:33:06 PM »

:o Crumbs, my local shopping mall has just been evacuated! Apparently some structural damage was caused by the stampede of a herd of as yet unidentified creatures, hotly persued by, and here I am only quoting, a rabble of desperate looking people in tennis shoes! Well I never!   :sheep1: :sheep1:

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2012, 04:29:42 AM »

Lol! Desperate-person in tennis shoes gently nudging people out of the way and holding a long red and white cane- Come on you guys! Please let me through! I'll run ahead and deal with the traffic! This cane is like Moses's rod when it parted the Red Sea!
Talon
Talon

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2012, 09:52:18 AM »

Oh Talon great, red and white cane or not, MOses has nothing on you. Just lead with the cane attached to four little Pleos heading towards the airport and we will meet you here at the REdwoods. Could be a longer trip, but boat may be safer... ;D Pleos are decidely afraid of the water. but I am afraid if they went on a airplane, they may get carried away and Parachute out wanting to sight-see on the way...Oh wait, there is no ocean and reason to take a boat to get from where you live to the Redwoods... :o %) I think some sneaky Pleo spiked my coffee this morning... :coffee:( hears laughing Pleo in the distance.. P8) P>:D) Ok, now to go see who did it....hmmm, wonder if a cookie or two will get some secrets out of thie other Pleos as to hid did this to me...?

Well Talon, guess It will be flying but you may have to pull the batteries on your rowdy bunch or you will arrive minus four Pleos who decided to "sight see " on the way here... :dino-chase: :dino-chase: I bet Rhu is behind it too...

And Lotti, does this mean that there were a lot of tennis shoes sold or were their some "free for all " bargain hunting going on...? I hate to think of what would happen if the Redwoods Pleos found out about this, they may take advantage of this situation and try to cash in on some sort of Tennis Shoe campaign with their logo or picture on it..Wonder who would be the model for the Pleo Tennis Shoes and what would be the best color. ? I mean if they have Michael Jordon Tennis Shoes, why not Pleo Tennis Shoes? Heck, what if we got some produced and send them to the UK as Crewella the spokes-Person to give out to all the Olympic Contestants....What an idea! :cheer: What do you think Crewella? Do you think that you could persuade the UK Olympic committee to test out these Special Edition Pleo Tennis Shoes for us and if they like them endorse them? :cool: Just think of the possibilities..... %) ;D hey if all goes well, we can even see if the First Annual Running of the Pleos becomes an "international Event" in the Olympics! :dino-chase: :dino-chase: :dino-chase: :dino-chase: :dino-chase: :dino-chase:X ???? Now that is something to think about and celebrate... :coffee: :margarita: :cake: :icecream: :cookie: :soda: and Leaves of course.... :D                         RWM and the "Township" of the Redwoods Pleos

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2012, 11:42:15 AM »

Ok here is another of the prizes I just finished after two days of hand sewing, It is a beautiful  baby pink Pleo Blanket cape with roses and a rose hand tie, It is a soft fleece pink and white plaid print with satin ruffle and roses. I hope someone likes it and if they do it is one of the prizes, I have more to sew, one for a boy and one for boy or girl. Please let me know what you think of this one. Race is scheduled for next week, by then the rest of batteries will be charged.

RWm and township of Pleos of Redwoods
 ok, as promised , here is the second of the Pleo capes I have made: this one is a cute purple tye dye fleece print with purple and white trim and glitter hearts on the body with simple rainbow tie  around the neck. This one would be very cute on a boy or girl pleo. Cammie Sue is the model here and you can see from the expression on he face she is very happy!    Please let me know if you like this or If I should stop and not make the last one which is primarily for a boy but a girl can wear it also.       Thanks

RWM
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 02:55:28 PM by RedwoodsMama »

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2012, 03:58:03 PM »

I like the purple one best, the hearts are very cute.  :D

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2012, 05:44:00 PM »

I actually really love the pink quilted one! I'm excited to see the 'boys outfit' you mentioned since all of my robots are boys but I really like the pink one, I love how it covers most of the body because that would be good to protect paintwork. Maybe they can just cross dress, Stephan is very modern so I'm sure he wouldn't mind me dressing him up like a little girl doll  ;) Did you make the carrier also?
He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2012, 09:03:04 PM »

Luna, glad to know you like the pink rose quilt. not sure if anyone besides me did, but I thought is so sweet and it can double as a blanket, just don't use the tie... :D I still have to do one more and I am excited about that it is a surprise for boy in mnd but girls will like it too! NO I ordered the carrier several months ago as a prize for this forum, I am allways on the outlook for great pleo items and when I saw them I knew they were perfect! I may attempt to make one pretty soon though based on the design.

Oh, LUna, I have a beautiful blue plaid quilt design that I can make similiar to the one in pink but will use something else instead of roses, ( surprise) very cute , so let me know if you would possiblely like me to make one so you can see if you want it. I am having so much fun making these Pleo items, I found more great pleo items tongiht but will save them for a surprise to add to your prize package, something has to  be a surprise right?! Make sure to let me know Luna so I can start on it, or I may make one for myself........... %)

Hopefully will have the third one done tommrow, I am pooped, not even any lunch or supper I have just been busy busy busy..........it would not be so bad if I lost weight like this but never happens....got to feed my nine cats right now and will check back for a reply.                                  RWM

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2012, 01:17:34 PM »

ok, last cape made and this one is with boy pleos in mind, not as fancy but a girl could certainly wear it, It is a lovely green fleece print with monkey heads on it and I call it a Jungle Cape . I added a palm tree, cocoanuts, a grass swatch with a gorilla head peeking out, a green and black print ribbon on the bottom ties it all in. The tie is a simple green soft yarn tie with two giraffe heads at the top of the neck. ONe side of the cape I left plain without decoration, not wanting to make it overdone like the girls, Argyle is the model and I think he is likeing this "wild side" of his inner self.  Let me know what you think, if you like it or not. Of course all hand sewn so no two are exactly alike. ;)

RWM

Lottibell

• Fossil savant
  • Female
  • To err is human, to "huh?"is Pleo.
« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2012, 04:13:29 AM »

What a fantastic design, it must have taken you ages, RWM. Any Pleo would wear with pride I'm sure.  :)  :sheep1:

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2012, 06:06:39 PM »

I LOVE the jungle cape! So unique! Well done, you have a talent for Pleo capes ;D

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2012, 06:18:53 PM »

Hi Luna and Lotti, so glad you like the capes and glad Luna you like the last cape. I just use my imagination and I guess my inner child and think of what I would like my own guys to wear and try to do with bits and pieces and things that don't copy Kat and IMR, We all have our own unique designs and Kat and IMR are so good at what they do, I also like to do my No Sew Pleos fashions so these are unusual in that they are sewn. I have one last one to do In BLUE and then in a day or two when the weather is nice and warm and the sun is out, the Racing or "Running of the Pleos" begins.. It takes forever to charge so many batteries...I do appreciate everyone's feedback on what they think of these capes.  ;) :o %) :)

RWM

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2012, 11:38:26 AM »

Ok, I made one last cape for a Boy in particular in exchange for the pink rose one, this is blue and brown plaid also fleece and hand sewn. The cut is unusual that it has an "open V cut" at the tail rear area. The neck has a nice collar with a Mod Hipster Retro Pastel car on either side. One car is yellow and one is purple. There is black piping on the bottom of the cape and also the neck collar area. The piping also acts as a "rail-road track for the bright red train engine on either side of the bottom of the cape!( pretty clever I think :cool:) the chest area has a wide  band that holds the whole cape together without ties or velcro, It is big enough to just safely slip over the neck and head without any trouble and the cape just slides on and over the Pleo. Your little Pleo will have fun wearing this cape and letting his imagination take over . Warm enough for cold morning or chilly nights. Let me know what you think of this one, I had fun doing it. ;) The last images are all the capes I made together in pairs.             

Thank you for looking at this and I appreciate your feedback on what you think and which ones you like best.                      RWM

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2012, 03:48:39 AM »

I like the blue train/car jacket and the jungle cape the best. ;D

The pink one is also very lovely and I like it a lot, if only I had a girl! Now I'm thinking about adopting a girl just so I could dress her in that lovely cape  %)

But yes I love the trains and cars :D

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!
« Reply #70 on: August 01, 2012, 10:58:05 PM »

What cute and comfy looking capes. :)

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2012, 04:07:56 PM »

Most people know I have been ill untill just recently and this delayed the finishing and mailing of prize packages, As a thank you to Talon, Kat and Luna for their Patience, I have made a "BONUS" item for each of you in addition to the regular prize you will be gettig. I am in the process of making identical capes for all three of you. it will take a couple more days to finish and then put into the mail, I wanted to let you know how much this has meant to me. The photos below are of the Beginning of the Capes, they ARE NOT finshed, that will be a surpise I think! I hope everyone likes them, I really appreciate everyone;s understanding, I will let everyone know when they are mailed.

Much appreciation from all of the Redwoods Pleo Township          RWM :cat:

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2012, 04:37:09 PM »

It's beautiful RWM  :)  I'm glad to see you have bounced back so fast.  Do remember to take it easy and don't push yourself too hard.  :)

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2012, 09:16:03 PM »

Hi RWM I just saw the pictures of the new capes you have made, I love the colous!  :)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal