Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Color Variations of Pleo Mouths and tongue  (Read 1326 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Color Variations of Pleo Mouths and tongue
« on: June 20, 2012, 12:26:50 PM »

I had not really noticed much in the past, but with so many Pleos, esp Ugobes, I have noticed there is one Pleo I have that has different color Mouth area then any of the other Pleos I have. I am specifically talking about the Ugobes, though if anyone out there has a Pleo RB or Innvo brand Pleo with a unique mouth color, please post photos. I have taken some photos but have to upload them to the gallery first then here,

It seems that the Pleo I got recently has a lot of unique variations in color and PleoPet after a look at the statsRB report I sent him, has determined that this is PROBABLY a PRE_RELEASE. This means it has some features that were not put into the Pleo released and also some not in him or missing. This is another story and will continue in that thread; What I did notice though while looking him over again for the upteenth time, is that the mouth has a very different color in the back of the mouth, where we would expect the tonsils to be if Pleos have tonsils. It is not green or anything strange like that. %) but not the normal factory color. Mind you these are supposed to be hand painted, but someone could have just did something different or because this is a Pre-Release model, this is the way they WERE going to look, colorwise but I will probably never know.  ???

It would be nice to see what other people's Pleos mouths look like  try to open their mouth and hold open with a finger and take a shot. I will post photos in next couple of hours. Thanks.

RWM and the Pleo Clan of the Redwoods P:D

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal