Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: please help me  (Read 4258 times)

bonus41

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
please help me
« on: May 02, 2012, 03:45:36 PM »

with the safe arrival of Rose comes another disaster :'( my ugobe 'Bruno' is no longer working, he was working fine a day ago but yesterday i turn him "tick tick tick" from the speaker no movement nothing but non stop clicking. the same battery works in my other ugobe so it's not a battery problem. RWM has suggested i use Dinomite i have it set up and stuff on my other pleo but i have no clue on how to use it to give me a report on the condition of Bruno. i will make a video of him doing this soon. thanks for all the help i'm very emotional right now :(

Bonus

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: please help me
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 04:05:16 PM »

Sorry to hear that, Bonus. I hope someone can get you sorted out soon.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 04:55:37 PM »

Sadly Lilo did that twice, just stopped for no apparent reason :( First time I just kept turning her off and on and she eventually woke up, second time I ended up doing a downgrade to POP and then re-upgrading and she's be fine ever since. Try turning him off and on a dozen times quickly, ie wait for the start up sound, if there's no movement turn straight off, rinse and repeat. Then try a skit, then try a downgrade.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 05:05:23 PM »

Hi sorry about Bonus, I agree with IMR, I do think a skit is the fastest way to try and find out first, even before using Dinomite. A skit works a lot of times and if it does, then perhaps a download is all that is needed. Why not try any of the skits in the download section first, but be sure to have a fully loaded battery to have it accurate and try it also in your other dino. It is works in your other Pleo, then you know it has been downloaded correctly. Hopefully this solves the problem. I am sorry about Bonus, IMR, you were lucky to have Lilo come back to life.                           RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

bonus41

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 05:27:31 PM »

I tried a skit but the ticking just went on it still will not move... I never tried the power switch thing I will try. I just tried but no improvement...  I also tried a downgrade but same thing happens :(

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 01:11:14 AM »

Bonus, whly not try the USB cable download with Bonus, Try resetting him with a download like 1.1 if he is 2.0. It is easy to reset him later. I have been having the same problem with a pleo I have where it barely moves and no talking at all, but it will run the skits and move slightly on it's own. Mayby Kat or IMR have more ideas but do not give up yet. I am very sorry that this happened to you.  :(              RWM

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2012, 02:45:42 AM »

The Pleo is called Bruno not Bonus RWM.

bonus41

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2012, 07:13:53 AM »

I will make a video today, I have tried connecting him to the computer by USB but he is already 1.1 and it didn't recgonize him? I don't know if it's the software or pleo? I will try dinomite in Bruno tonight to see if anything comes up but I don't really know how to use it...

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2012, 09:31:52 AM »

Whoops, my old addled brain and lack of brain chemcials showing, I aplogize, Bruno is the Pleo of course and Bouns you are the lovely young lady. I knew that but too late at night I should slow down and not answer questions when I am overmedicated, too tired or as of this morning no coffee in my system yet, so I will be back after the coffee connects the proper wires in my brain. I often call my cats by the wrong name even though I am looking right at them and know who they are. %)

What is bad is when you are talking to your daughter or son, and calling them their siblings name...now that is embarrasing, but I think they thought of it as a "way to get out of trouble" if I was looking at them but addressing the other, than surely they were not the one being grounded or no television till all homework done, etc! ;D  I have allways been a little brain fogged, and I think the older I get the more it is showing, so I do apologize . See you after my coffee pot is empty and my second one is brewing. ;)( Sorry Bonus,,,,I did not mean to call you by Bruno's name....that would be saying "you did not work anymore! " Please forgive me.                       Old "RWM" and the Pleo Clan of the REdwoods

bonus41

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2012, 02:30:45 PM »

here is the video of the problem
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwA02kdxsoE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwA02kdxsoE</a>

i can make a better video if its not that good it has al ot of background stuff...

i tried dinomite but the program will not even reconize the pleo is here

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2012, 04:33:34 PM »

Something's trying to happen... Have you tried putting him in a safe place and leaving him on for half an hour or so?

bonus41

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2012, 09:40:06 AM »

I've been busy for awhile and haven't been able to post, it's still a no go for this guy. Is there anything else i can try for him?

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2012, 04:52:10 PM »

It sounds to me as though he's not getting enough juice to power on, something along the lines of a loose wire perhaps.

bonus41

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2012, 08:06:17 AM »

looks like i won't be able to get this guy going :'( i don't think i would feel comfortable in opening him, i had nightmares with opening up my Aibo...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal