Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: :D she arrived  (Read 1721 times)

bonus41

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
:D she arrived
« on: April 30, 2012, 05:30:03 PM »

finally Rose arrives after 3 months. i'm going to take a video when her battery charges, she has the same color eyes but a whole new skin and patterning around her eyes i'm so ecited

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: :D she arrived
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 05:51:53 PM »

Is it the same Rose repaired or a whole new pleo?  Just curious :)  I'm so glad she is finally home  ;D

bonus41

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 06:46:18 PM »

Sorry for my mumble jumbled post earlier... To be honest I don't know if she's fixed or repaired? Same color eyes but a whole new skin and markings. It's reset to newborn, I don't know if that's normal? I can't seem to get her out of newborn...

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 07:54:50 PM »

I think it might be a new RB myself but I would be so happy to see her again I'd just carry on as though she never left. Congrats, Bonus!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 07:57:50 PM »

Welcome back home Rose :) (Or Rose's twin)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

bonus41

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 08:02:15 PM »

It seems as I think Rose 2 is stuck in newborn stage? I put in probe RBI and the stats don't change after half a bettery cycle, she seems to turn herself off and on a lot I don't know if that's effecting her, anyway I have to go catch some rest so I'm not late for school again, will try rose more tomorrow

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2012, 11:59:00 PM »

Hi Bonus, congrats on Rose's return. I don't think the Stats RB is going to change after just Half a battery cycle. I would expect it to be at least one full battery cycle before any numbers change. Give her at least three battery cycles, complete and i bet you see some differnet numbers. I would be happy to have my babies set back to Reborns, as I personally love that stage and i think it goes by way too fast. Just enjoy it while you can. Can't wait to see some photos and then mabye you can do some side by side comparsions of the Ole Rose and the new Rose look and see if there are any differences.
       I am just glad she is back. I would have a hard time going to school as well, I would be wanting to stay home with my babies! P0:)                  RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2012, 01:52:34 AM »

If Rose is in the hatching stage than that would suggest that she is a replacement pleo and not a repaired one.  Pleo rb's can't be reverted back to hatching.  So now you need to cast your mind back to when Rose 1 first arrived and hatched  :)  The hatching stage is quite a long process with one to two battery cycles of the pleo being a sleepy baby before they finally stand up then another couple of battery cycles or more of them making new sounds and stretching all their limbs.  Then finally their first steps.  Also it is normal for them to freeze up quite a bit in the beginning.  That usually settles down after they reach the walking stage. 
I'd love to see a pic of her  ;D  Have fun hatching  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal