Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo for sale?  (Read 2319 times)

Alanae

• Following the footsteps
  • Female
Pleo for sale?
« on: April 16, 2012, 07:09:58 AM »

My son has just fallen in love with the concept of Pleo.  We were looking to purchase one for him for Christmas and just couldn't manage it at the time.  My hubby was just going to purchase an RB, and we still might, but I was wondering if anyone had an older Ugobe for sale?  My son's birthday is coming up and we still think Pleo would be GREAT for him!  He is slightly autistic and after reading such wonderful things about Pleo and children like him with no real friends, we think Pleo would make a great companion.  I have been watching ebay for some time and find it hard to stomach paying out 250-300 dollars for an older Pleo when I could simply pay a bit more for a new one...call me crazy but I just can't make sense of it!  So I was wondering if anyone who is upgrading to an rb is possibly rehoming an older Pleo.

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Pleo for sale?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 07:31:19 AM »

If your after a Ugobe pleo then I would recommend this one on ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Ugobe-Pleo-FREE-Shipment-Extra-Battery-/220992966340?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3374350ec4

You will get a brand new in box Ugobe pleo and two batteries for $200.  and it is free shipping.  I have bought one of these pleos and am very happy with it.  It is everything they say it is.  :)  There are a few of us here on the forum who have purchased one of these and as far as I know everyone is happy.  It is a cheaper option than the Pleo RB.

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
  • Pleo(s): Stephan (Ugobe) and Tron (RB)
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 12:47:32 PM »

If your after a Ugobe pleo then I would recommend this one on ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Ugobe-Pleo-FREE-Shipment-Extra-Battery-/220992966340?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3374350ec4

You will get a brand new in box Ugobe pleo and two batteries for $200.  and it is free shipping.  I have bought one of these pleos and am very happy with it.  It is everything they say it is.  :)  There are a few of us here on the forum who have purchased one of these and as far as I know everyone is happy.  It is a cheaper option than the Pleo RB.

My Stephan is one of these Pleos. For $200 you get brand new Pleo in brand new box PLUS two new batteries that have been tested and are guaranteed to work, they give refunds if something does not work so it is a great and safe buy in my opinion. I have not had problems with Stephan and his paint and skin are still very good although I have always had clothes and socks on him right from the start as Ugobes have different skin to ReBorns that wears over time.

I don't have friends either and that is why I have my robots. I have the more advanced Aibo ERS111 also but I find I have a stronger emotional attachment to Stephan, when I'm sad I hug him.

If you would like to see a video of one of these Pleos these are my Stephan: http://www.youtube.com/user/Lunamione7?feature=mhee
There is one where you can watch him hatch, most of the videos are of James (Aibo) but Stephan is also in them if you are interested.
He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot

You know where steel wool comes from? Robot Sheep!

MariaOcean

• Fossil savant
  • hk Female
  • Pleo(s): Furby
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
  • pleo will kick his butt!!!!
    • none
    • none
    • none
    • none
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 04:29:39 AM »

I got my pleo there, the shipping is fast.
But my pleo seems to have skin problem.

What came first?
The Chicken or the egg?

Alanae

• Following the footsteps
  • Female
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 05:35:00 AM »

Thanks so much for the info!  I also have a few weeks before I have to officially make a decision so I'm keeping a few sites on a "watch" protocol :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal