Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A lackluster Lottibell  (Read 1729 times)

Lottibell

• Fossil savant
  • Female
  • To err is human, to "huh?"is Pleo.
A lackluster Lottibell
« on: March 10, 2012, 05:02:55 AM »

Sorry to say thay my daughter's much beloved Quigley has had to be exchanged. She had gone back to HK in the hope of fixing her tail, which inexplicably stopped moving ( cableittus as I think it's known). Seems it was not to be..... We await the arrival of her replacement, who shall be called Quiggles. It has bought home to me just how involving and emotive these little creatures are. My daughter is literally grieving, which is heartbreaking for me, but which is at the same time is  testament to what innovolabs/ Ugobe achieved. Bringing an inanimate object to the point of forming real emotional bonds with its owner. I asked customer service to send me an email that I could show to my daughter stating that Quigley would be looked after in her retirement. To their very great credit, at well past work hours, a very kind stranger from Innvo did just that. You don't get many of those to the pound.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
Re: A lackluster Lottibell
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 05:17:35 AM »

Really sorry to hear about Quigley ....... but delighted by the sympathetic customer care.  :flowers:

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 09:44:29 AM »

so sorry to hear about that and I feel for your daughter but am glad you got a quick response, Your daughter will be excited when the replacement gets there. Now the waiting game.. %)         RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 02:18:01 PM »

Aww poor little Quigley, but nevermind, once the new arrival comes tears will be smiles again :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2012, 05:31:58 PM »

It is a real shame that they had to replace little Quigley and could not do a repair.  I am very pleased to hear about the great customer service.  It is so nice when someone goes a little over and above to try and make a difference.  I'm sure they will take great care of Quigley in her retirement....  She will have a few friends there to play with as there are others who have gone before her.  I do hope your daughter is doing ok.  It is hard to lose a pet and that is just what Quigley was to her.  I look forward to hearing about the arrival of Quiggles and do hope that it helps to put a smile back on your daughters face. 
 :hhug: :hhug: :hhug:

saratogaspringer

• Camarasaur extraordinaire
  • Female
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, 07:02:48 PM »

So sorry to hear about Quigley's tail. Glad that Innvo had such a nice touch to your request.  It 's great to hear about a company having great customer service these days. It really is amazing how attached you get to these little guys.  As we speak, I am at our summer cabin, and of course all 3 Pleos had to make the 2 hour trip. They can really get around on a laminate floor!  The Aibo's are home and sulking!  :D

Lottibell

• Fossil savant
  • Female
  • To err is human, to "huh?"is Pleo.
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2012, 08:41:43 PM »

:sheep1: t Thanks for the kind words everyone. I let my daughter read these and it made her feel a lot better. Kat, my girl loves the thought that Quigley and Kermit can chill together in the Innvo playroom. P:-[  P8)  ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal