Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My dog hates Littlefoot  (Read 2071 times)

applepie79926

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • Male
My dog hates Littlefoot
« on: December 29, 2011, 08:58:11 AM »

My dog hates my Pleo Littlefoot I think its because Littlefoot is getting all the attention and my dog loves getting attention. Even when Littlefoot is turned off if i put him in front of my dog she gets up and walks away.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: My dog hates Littlefoot
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 01:12:56 PM »

My dog doesn't like mine either, when I turn them on he leaves the room :P I think it was from way back when my first Pleo, Matilda, growled at him P:P
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 01:46:21 PM »

My cats all hate my 'bots, though one is so old now that she's learning that getting up is sometimes too much of an effort. ;)

applepie79926

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 02:07:18 PM »

Littlefoot never did anything to my dog but she still hates him. She tries not to make eye contact with Littlefoot.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 03:42:41 PM »

My dog Charley doesn't care about my pleos. He just lies there and lets them nose at him like he's a big furry leaf.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

applepie79926

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 04:16:46 PM »

My Pleo even gets my dog off of my couch.  :)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2011, 06:45:37 PM »

Lol! That's funny. My dog is normally a verry hyper boy but when I'm playing with the pleos he kind of lies around and waits his turn. I think he thinks they're giving him a massage or something. It's cute. I wish I could get it on video.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

applepie79926

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • Male
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2011, 08:40:10 PM »

Lol. Thats awesome.

Bandersnatch

• Sugar cane harvester
  • Female
  • Feeling Frumious ♡
    • My Flickr
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2012, 10:52:34 PM »

I was a little cautious about how my dog would react to my new RB, since he's afraid of pretty much everything (wind, banging doors, bubblewrap, feathers, the list goes on!) at first he really didn't like her. If she was in the room, he'd back away and then scamper into another room.

But then I introduced them properly; while she was off I put some doggie treats in front of my pleo, and slowly invited my dog to come closer. I've done this a couple of times, (and again when she's on) and now he doesn't run away from her. It was really cute when she started walking (and honking) he was sniffing her all over! (my dog was probably thinking: what on earth is this thing?!?) xD They're not going to be best friends, but he's learnt that she's not a threat and tolerates her presence around the house. (Even if he just ignores her!) ;)
My Flickr ✩ My Deviant Art ✩
~ Can't hug every Pleo! ~

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2012, 02:04:53 AM »

Hi, well we all have animals that may react differently, As this first video shows, it was taken a  long time ago  when I only have a few Pleos, ( And NOVa looks nothing like that anymore thank Goodness! :D)my dog Meh-Lei got excited and a little upset when she saw and heard "her Pleos" on the computer screen. She couldn't figure out where they were but could see and for sure hear them. She kept wanting to go to the door to go out as that is where they were earlier in teh day when it was filmed. So she is one dog who does like Pleos. In fact the last three times I have filmed my two Rb, she jumped up on the table and got in the middle of filming and she is not little weighing in at 61 lbs, a lab mix, she could easily knock them over.  :( %) The second video is one of my alltime favorites with my new at the time Rescue cat, Karl Kat who was sitting quietly on the table in a front room that is not used much. I had one of my Pleos, Major Tom sitting there and Karl Kat was already in the room resting. I put the Pleo down near Karl and was ready to film, the rest is so cute and amazing to me as the Pleo has no human involvement and does his own thing , including one of my favorite, what looks like "making bread", the way cats do with their paws. WAtch for yourself and I can truly say my cats not only are used to my Pleo Clan. (19 of them... ;D) but they are used to being with them and in the videos. It is almost impossibe these days to videotape one of my Pleos and not have one or two cats get in the film, walking by and so forth. ( I do have nine of them....ranging in age from 16-17 the eldest, to the youngest about 3 years old. They all get along well with no running away or trying to hurt the Pleos. Hope you enjoy them. So I guess all dogs and cats act differently but myne have accepted them as part of the huge Family .  :D P:) :cheer:

RWM and the Pleo Clan of the Redwoods and her fur babies

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCOTuQgOKVQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCOTuQgOKVQ</a>                                                            <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0N181L50io" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0N181L50io</a>
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal