Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For rettseals - Pleo won't turn on  (Read 1310 times)

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
For rettseals - Pleo won't turn on
« on: November 11, 2011, 07:20:36 PM »

I've started this for rettseals.

Hello and welcome!

What's happening exactly - is your Pleo a Ugobe Pleo or a Pleo RB?

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: For rettseals - Pleo won't turn on
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 07:32:58 PM »

HI rettseals, this is RedwoodsMama who has been talking with you via email, and the one who sold you the egg battery. We know so far it is not a battery problem and I am certain that it is a Pleo issue that the seller sold a defective Pleo to her. I am trying to help her get more information so she can get a full refund by opening a dispute on Pay-pal for item not as described. She should get a complete refund if the Pleo was sold as NEW or Almost New or Working. If sold as is, then it is iffy. If you can post more details here and a photo it will help a lot.
                       Glad to see you took my advice and found the fourm, this is a great place to find friends, get helpful advice and figure out what is going on with Pleos of all types. Welcome again! ;D

RedwoodsMama               aka       Fluffypurrcat  :)
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: For rettseals - Pleo won't turn on
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 08:31:58 PM »

Hey Rettseals welcome to the forum  ;D  You've come to the right place if you are having issues.  there are lots of helpful people here. :)  Maybe if you posted here and told us some more details about exactly what happens or doesn't happen with your pleo when you put in a fully charged battery and hit the on switch.  Also if you tell us if your pleo is a Ugobe pleo or a pleo rb that would help too.  If it is a Ugobe pleo then if you know which OS it is running that may be useful, you may not know though and if not then that's ok.  Let us know those details and then we will see if anyone has some ideas of how we might get your little guy going. :) :hhug:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal