Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I have seen many videos and pictures of Pleo beds?  (Read 1529 times)

abbikinz

• Leaving the nest
  • Female
I have seen many videos and pictures of Pleo beds?
« on: October 10, 2011, 01:11:49 PM »

Will Pleo actually recognize that a bed is somewhere to sleep in. Can I assign him a place to sleep and he will remember it?   

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: I have seen many videos and pictures of Pleo beds?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 02:17:46 PM »

No, Pleo's do not have that ability.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 10:04:13 AM »

InMemoryofRomeo is right. Though Pleo can't actually go to his bed on his own, it's still fun to make him a unique and safe place to sleep. Mine are pretty basic. They all sleep in the cardboard boxes they came to me in. Lol!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 05:57:08 PM »

I think IMR is right..................I sometimes can't even remember where I sleep. and there has been more than one occasion where my husband has found me standing up asleep..........( wobbly and getting ready to fall over :D) asleep sitting up on the couch with my hands still holding a cat food container. and I can't tell you how many times I have fallen asleep in the bathroom, where I have four cats some time and one usually on my lap, hence falling asleep.( They come into the bathroom for a "grooming session". where I keep a flea comb, and while I sit there, one will jump on my lap, and starts getting flea combed, but in the dark, it is easier to just fall back to sleep.... %))

Aibos can go back to their "docking" or charging stations, so perhaps in the future, Pleos will do that too, as their beds.
                                                                             RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal