Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo RB for Sale , Ebay  (Read 2698 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Pleo RB for Sale , Ebay
« on: September 23, 2011, 11:41:02 AM »

This is not my Pleo, but I keep an eye out for Pleos all the time and tend to rescue needy ones, Since RB do not show up on a regular basis on Ebay , I think this is only the fourth one I have seen, other than the blue one that is from China, I thought I would let others know about it. It is a nice looking Green one with lots of extras, including extra learning stones, I don't think the seller is a forum member or we would know about it, but here is the link and anyone insterested can ask questions and check it out. Since I just won a Rb, I have no need to check this guy out and I don't have this kind of money anyway.
                                        good luck to anyone here who may be interested, they are in the States.
Here is the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/pleo-rb-dinosaur-great-condition-learning-stones-and-food-/280743803313?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item415da279b1

RWM                      floating in the clouds, but getting closer to land and will soon fall into the REdwoods Trees. LOL :D

Oh, I did ask what the color of the eyes were and if it was still under warranty and when purchased so when they respond I will list the answer here for you who are interested.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 11:47:43 AM by RedwoodsMama »

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Pleo RB for Sale , Ebay
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 04:02:17 PM »

Ok, I heard back from the seller and they recieved the Pleo in March of 2011, and she said she thinks the eyes are "burnt Orange".
                                                           RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Lina

• Pleozoologist
Re: Pleo RB for Sale , Ebay
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 02:31:24 AM »

Sounds lovely, 2 bad it doesn´t show on the pictures... They really should get a close up. I think he/she was just lovely!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal