Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo RB for SAle on EBAY only 2 hrs to go Cheap  (Read 4614 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Pleo RB for SAle on EBAY only 2 hrs to go Cheap
« on: August 11, 2011, 01:08:41 PM »

I am sure some of you have seen this Pleo RB for sale on EBAY, US site, but here is the link anyway. It is still under warranty and has an extra battery and all the extras, Current bid at $266.00. Of course it will go higher. I asked the seller several questions and found out it still has at least 30 days warranty, used very little and had green brown or hazel eyes. Anyone interested, last chance and ships from CA. Good luck, I put a low bid just so I could keep track of this guy, but don't have the money right now but there is over $500.00 worth of Pleo stuff there easily!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150643790085&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

RWM

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

barrettgazzy

• Apprentice pleo master
  • 00 Male
Re: Pleo RB for SAle on EBAY only 2 hrs to go Cheap
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 03:12:20 PM »

cheers for the link i was straight on it lol , shame though because they are only shipping within US otherwise i would of bid  ;D

it sold for 291.99 USD  = 179.790 GBP  bargain
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 03:45:42 PM by barrettgazzy »
2 ugobe Pleo's
1 Aibo 210 supercore
1 Aibo 220  :-)

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 03:59:32 PM »

Yes, it was a real bargain considering a RB is $469.00.00 an there is an extra battery and four accessoriy packs that sell at $19.99 each and batteries are $49.00 each and even without the shipping that comes to a total of :$679.00, talk about bargains. What is strange, is that last week, a USED UGOBE Pleo sold for a total of $300.00 and you paid shipping! ??? :o Go figure out why a used Pleo sold for more than a slightly used great Pleo RB? Makes no sense but this stuff happens all the time. I bid at something like $125.00 just so I could keep an eye on it. I thought for sure in last minute the price would jump to over $300.00 and sell for something like $350-$375.00, sorry that person only got less than $300.00. If I had the money I would have bid, but my money is tied up in batteries right now, it cost me over $900.00 when I buy a case from Taiwan and have to use my Paypal money, plus pay shipping.

sorry you weren't able to bid on it for yourself, it would have gotten a good home.. Are you entering the Innvo Win a Pleo Contest you should it is free and you have a good a chance as anyone!
             I am hoping to win one too.
                                       RWM

barrettgazzy

• Apprentice pleo master
  • 00 Male
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 04:04:37 PM »

i thought about entering the competition but i would not know where to start in submitting a picture that i thought might stand a chance winning me a rb lol i have seen good pics and vids put up in this forum i am sure there be a few winners here  :)
2 ugobe Pleo's
1 Aibo 210 supercore

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 04:14:48 PM »

hey, you have just as good of a chance to win as anyone and even an essay or idea of a fave Pleo moment is all it takes, What one person thinks is not good enough, someone else loves. Remember that Innvo or some judges are looking for whatever they are looking for. As IMR stated in her Scavenger Hunt contest,( Reminds me to get my Pleos butts in gear, it ends on the 15th I think, YIKES!!!) Think OUTSIDE THE BOX.  Just put down what you like in all honesty and leave it at that. If you don't win, no problem you didn't lose anything by entering, If you do win, You get a Pleo Rb! what could be simpler or better! Somtimes putting too much thought into something is not as good as those shots and video you get when they are just "natural, everyday happening" Pleos talking, walking, looking cute and so forth. Good luck, I know I would like to see everyone enter on the forums, at least if they really would like a Rb. I could say the less entries the better, cause  I will have a better chance to win one, but the more entries, then perhaps my entry may look better compared to some of the others cause the judges can look at everyone's ideas. It is like Kat winning the Scavenger Hunt by default cause the rest of us are too lazy or afraid or other excuses to not enter, including my late entry, but I know I have mly video, just busy with cats, kittens, etc, but I will get it in.

That is all I will say on the subject ...good luck if you do change your mind!
                                                                                   RWM and her "pleo township in the Redwoods" ;)

Comarorobotcollector

• Pleozoologist
  • 00 Male
  • Pleo(s): Comaro,Cosmic,Bambi,Pumpkin,Gator
  • jdhv
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2011, 10:59:14 PM »

I wanted it sooooooooooooo bad  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Phelicidea

• Sugar cane harvester
  • Female
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2011, 01:49:51 AM »

This pleo actually started out with a BIN for 250.00  I think the seller made out like a bandit for getting 40 some more than they were intending to begin with.

Phel

barrettgazzy

• Apprentice pleo master
  • 00 Male
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2011, 11:00:01 AM »

Hmmm strange why they were going to let it go for so cheap  ???
2 ugobe Pleo's
1 Aibo 210 supercore

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2011, 01:20:07 PM »

I think it is the old story of you never get what something is worth , unless it is very rare or high demand. I can give a simple example of a book for example that you can go into the store and pay $19.99 plus tax for, Walk out the door and try to sell it for half that, even thought it has been less than a minute, and nobody will buy it. People are strange that way, wanting or thinking they deserve a bargain, even when they are getting a bargain, I still can't figure out why the Ugobe Pleo the week before sold for $300.0 and it was used, I will half to post that link so you can compare. Sometimes it is the people bidding, some people will just keep bidding not knowing when to stop, they have unlimited money or just don't know better or don't care. It is like the show, Auction Wars , or Storage WArs, where a group of people here in the US, do nothing but buy storage units, hoping to find that "hidden " treasure and then make a fortune.Last weeks episodes, one of the main characters kept bidding on this unit way over $1,000, not because the unit was worth it, but the bidder he was bidding against was his own brother, and it was a "revenge" personal thing. Luckily at the last moment, his friends stopped him from making an "a--" out of himself and losing his money over something that was not worth it, just because he was angry at his brother.
              I have seen people do that with Pleos and other stuff on ebay, not going to be "outbid", they do not care if the item is overpriced, they just won't stop bidding. It is great for the seller of course, unless at the end the buyer realizes when he comes to his senses, he got out of hand, and retracts his bid. I learned a long time ago, it is better to let someone retract their bid and sell it to the next highest bidder than risk , negative feedback and a lot of headaches. If someone does not want something, great someone else will. I asked a lot of questions about that Pleo, eye color, name, warranty, etc just out of curiosity and the person could have realized they didn't have the time or if it was a gift, then they made out ok, cause somebody else got it for them . Either way, somebody is going to be happy and got a great deal on a Pleo RB.
                                                                                                RWM

Willow

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2011, 11:08:41 AM »

Wow! Some lucky person got this guy for $291! :o
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal