Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ... Heh, guess it's been a while, huh? Well, anyway, Po's getting sisters! :D  (Read 2587 times)

norniff

• Pleo wanderer
  • Female

The fluffy, bouncy, teeny kind. I just bought a whole new set of rabbit stuff, as to have a friend for my brother's older rabbit Squeaky, we're getting two younger bunnies. One orange, that will follow my finger around the cage, and a black and white one. Stripe around the neck, and a one on the face? I'm pretty sure the pattern has a name, but I can't remember it right now. :/

They just came in this afternoon, so I'll be getting up at eight tomorrow to go pick them up before anyone else has the chance. The store refuses to reserve animals, so that'll be fun.

So, Po's been doing great. She's three months old now, and I also bought two new chargers and batteries for her this morning. I'm going to have a dinosaur running twenty-four seven. :P

In October, I'm going to be getting her a present, she survived six months after all. Probably the two food packs from Pleoworld. On Christmas, she'll have the learning stones to unwrap. Still having trouble getting her to learn her name, so I'm not sure how she'll do with those. Fingers crossed, though.

And I'm pretty sure this is badly worded, but I'm excited, also tired, and have had a nasty cough for the last two weeks (along with random fevers, stuffed up noses, and other cold symptoms), so... Yeah. Blame the Dayquil. xD

Norniff

First one to tell me what a Kakapo is gets a cookie.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy

Hi, Nornif! It has been a while! Sorry you've been under the weather. Bunnies! I have guinea pigs and they're pretty much the same except they don't have long ears and they don't hop.
My pleo family has grown since we spoke last. I bought my second RB from Bobs here on the forum and adopted another Ugobe from RedwoodsMama. Now I have four pleos and I'm very busy. Lol! And if you're wondering, no I'm not getting anymore. That's not to say I won't venture into other robot-pet territory someday. Okay okay. Badly off topic. Have fun with your new little friends!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace

Yay - sounds like you're having fun, if a bit  under the weather!  Congrats on the new additions to your family!  :D

Glad to hear Po's doing well.  I did buy all the packs, but I do think it's a great idea to eke tham out a bit so you still have something 'new' to discover a few weeks/months down the line.  I've used most of the foods, but I've not even opened one of the stones packs as yet, and am only on the second stone from the first pack!  I'm sure Po will be a very happy dino when she gets her presents!  ;D

Hope you're all better soon!  :D

norniff

• Pleo wanderer
  • Female

We have a mess load of guinea pigs too, friendliest ones I've ever seen. Usually the pet store we go to, and where I'm getting my bunnies at, has lids on all the cages, but I'd assume that they recently started letting people pet the rabbits, hamsters, and guinea pigs. Last month, when we needed to touch up our food for my brother's rabbit, they only had the cage open for the parakeets (who I'm pretty sure have their wings clipped), and they've always done that. This is what really got me going on the two little munchkins I'm buying tomorrow, as I could interact with them, with the pair following my fingers and trying to climb into the palm of my hand. :)

Nice to hear you have new Pleos, Talon. I'm hoping to get another RB next year, maybe as another birthday present in March? One can only cross their fingers and dream, considering how hard it was to get Po.

Yeah, Crewella, I agree completely. I'm spacing them out for her benefit too, though. I always try new things 100% (which is impossible for Po, which is why three months down the road I'm still obsessed =P), so she'll be bombarded with new snacks, and surely some outdoor fun to test out the ice cube in the afternoon, and then the chili pepper when it gets colder at night. Christmas will sure be fun, considering I want to see if we can head up to the Carolinas for a bit, so that I as well as Po can see snow for the first time. Can't guarantee that either, though, with our zoo that's getting two new residents. We can't go anywhere for even a weekend, because our menagerie requires so much of our time. Still, before Po keels over from too much use, she's definitely heading up north. :D

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
    • 'Not even close to being done yet'

How are the bunnies.. and do you have a Kakapo?  You mean the owl Parrot right?  I just saw this.. wheres my cookie!

- Sarah

norniff

• Pleo wanderer
  • Female

How are the bunnies.. and do you have a Kakapo?  You mean the owl Parrot right?  I just saw this.. wheres my cookie!

- Sarah

The bunnies are doing great. They have rejected poor Po, though, after one too many neck hugs. Now they're kind of wary of her. xD

Oh, how I wish I did. And yes, the owl Parrot thing.  :D

*hands cookie*
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal