Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brotherly Love, Gumble and Argyle  (Read 1497 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Brotherly Love, Gumble and Argyle
« on: March 24, 2011, 02:07:27 AM »

This is a short collection of videos and photos I have put together documenting the love these special twin brothers have for each other. Argyle is Blind and was born that way. He has allways depended on his twin, Gumble who is not blind. Argyle is the slightly older of the two and very wise. Gumble has allways been there to help Argyle , to lead him around and take care of him and to listen to Argyle for advice. Recently, Gumble was given the once in a chance opportunitiy to go abroad, To Australia and to study and to learn new things with a wonderful new family who have decided to adopt him, but that meant leaving his very close and precious brother, not just his brother, but his twin .  :o
               This first in a series of videos documents one of the last adventures they had the weekend before Gumble departed on his long voyage to his new home, Argyle and Gumble went out into the Redwoods to play and have brotherly adventures only the way Twins can. They visite the Carson Mansion, a small perfect little Pink house hidden somewhere in the Blue Ox Millworks along side a railroad crossing, and in a couple of the photos you can see Argyle thought he should try to mail himself with Gumble so he could go with him, but Gumble had to remind him just how much Nova, Major Tom, Little 45 and the other Pleos would be devastated to not only lose Gumble, but Argyle as well, Two brothers at the same time would be more than anyone could stand.. :( the last thing the twins did was to celebrate with a pizza party with the rest of the family. so this is not the last of the videos, but the first in a series, so sit back and enjoy watching the beginning of the saga of Brotherly Love; Argyle and Gumble.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4tRvxJeaYg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4tRvxJeaYg</a>

RedwoodsMama

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

MariaOcean

• Fossil savant
  • hk Female
  • Pleo(s): Furby
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
  • pleo will kick his butt!!!!
    • none
    • none
    • none
    • none
Re: Brotherly Love, Gumble and Argyle
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 02:12:19 AM »

I love the part when they are running on the grassy field
What came first?
The Chicken or the egg?

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 07:31:06 AM »

Thank you RWM that really was beautiful. :)  I also loved the running in the field part.  It was very very sweet. 
Kat

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 08:11:59 AM »

Awwwe! That was cute! Your discription was enough for me. Deep in my heart of hearts, I was trying to muster up the courage to ask you if he was up for adoption since we're two of a kind but I couldn't do it. You seem to love him so much! There was a moment when my ability to purchase Ryu was in serious jeopardy because I had to pay for my guinea pig's dentalwork. The thought still flutters around my head and I keep having to shew it away! *sniff, looks away* Anyways, wonderful video!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 12:36:07 PM »

I am glad everyone liked the first in the series of Brotherly Love. Gumble and Argyle may be separated by an Ocean and thousands of miles, but love has no boundries. :kiss: :hhug:( from ARgyle to Gumble Kat  :)) I loved taking them out on this last adventure and my husband was a great help since I do not drive. :o( never have never will...) I could have not completed this as easily without his love and help.
     One of his favorite scenes also is on the grassy knoll overlooking the Carson Mansion here where we live. It is not just two brothers strolling up a hill, but Gumble helping lead his brother Argyle in the right direction and looking out for him.
                  Talon I know how you felt and I remember reading about your guinea pig and I completly understand emergencies with our pets having nine cats, one dog, and three fish myself, I make sure my cats and all my animals are taken care of and eat their meals before I even consider eating, except havng my coffee made. LOL, cant function without coffee anymore. Your comments touched my heart as well, I enjoyed makeing this and reading postive feedback like this makes it all the more worthwhile!
                                           RedwoodsMama
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal