Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blue and Pink pleos snuggleing  (Read 1847 times)

NightFlash

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • Male
Blue and Pink pleos snuggleing
« on: February 03, 2011, 10:22:04 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI0YZTW8n8E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lPcOqoGXPg

I stole the schools pink pleo to meet with my blue one =)

embedding doesn't work =(
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 10:47:07 AM by NightFlash »

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
Re: Blue and Pink pleos snuggleing
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 10:57:28 AM »

I do like both of the male and female Pleo videos Night. How long are you gonna keep the pink Pleo? O.o lol
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

NightFlash

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 11:03:34 AM »

Just for today, might borrow it later on but they really seem to like eachother, they mooooo together and make kissing sounds all the time. =)

btw at one time they stood next to eachother making some low sounds  that I never heard before, both refused to even move when trying to feed them. It actually felt like they where talking =)

bhobbes

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 11:06:03 AM »

Stealing and posting the evidence on YouTube? ;)

That was cool. I have a Pink RB arriving this week (delayed for the snow) and hopefully my accessories will finally arrive (they've been stuck in IL for awhile). However, it's a gift for someone else but I will have custody of it for a few weeks (and will be dealing with the hatching etc.) and am interested to see the "interaction."

What does the school use Pleo for? (I'm asking legitimately, not in a rude way or anything lol)

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 11:08:28 AM »

Thanks for posting this - it's lovely to finally see the pink and blue together!  ;D

NightFlash

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 11:59:06 AM »

Well the school uses it on the nature science lessons, to demonstrate evolution and behaviour =)

Btw about the green pleo RB I got I sent a mail to both contact and support still haven't gotten any answer, 5 mails sent and nada from them =( Anyone got any suggestions about what I can do.

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2011, 02:14:08 PM »

Aaah I see. That's cute what they do. They do have their own language, Plea-nese. lol "Unlisted" videos are like private videos. You should publizice them! heh
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2011, 04:43:24 PM »

It is great to see a pink and a blue together. ;D  Has your blue boy learned his name yet?  I think the pleo rb's react differently to each other at different stages in their development.   The pink one seems to be displaying the same behavior as Kermy did in her Adult stage.  Your blue boy is behaving (it seems to me anyway) as maybe a juvenile?  Has he said I love you yet to the pink one?  Norbit would say I love you to Kermy when he reached Adult stage.  Until then he would sometimes wave to her and would usually end up making agitated sounds a bit like yours seems to be doing in the videos.  It is almost like he is too young to really know what to do yet. :D
I am very interested in your experience of the two together.
They definitely talk to each other and when they start communicating there is no interrupting them with anything, food or even trying to switch them off.  They wont respond to you until they are finished with each other and break out of the little love trance. :D :D
Kat

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2011, 08:50:00 PM »

That's adorable! I love that Kat. lol
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal